'Drag Kid' Photographed With Naked Adult

Page 4 of 5 [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2019, 11:27 am

LoveNotHate wrote:
Reportedly, the adult was only 1/2 nude (upper half).

Heels, a crotch-pastie and a purse does not constitute "half-dressed".

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2019, 11:41 am

Twilightprincess wrote:
EzraS wrote:
I'm just saying there is a certain amount of blame that can be attributed to them. And they do have a point, it was a regular part of homosexuality in Greece according to Plato among others. It's not solely a matter of homophobes making stuff up.

That was a long time ago. Probably men (and some women) were having relationships with young girls, but it was viewed as normal and, thus, wasn’t talked about much.

Where did the original poster get the statistic that 40% of the pedophiles were gay men? I’ve not come across that number in any recent studies.

Child sexual abuse most often happens in one’s own home by a trusted family member, and it’s often not reported.

In the Catholic Church, lots of priests preyed on young boys because they mostly had access to boys (they would’ve preyed on the same number of girls if they had access to them). The same could be said of Boy Scouts as well as the Jerry Sandusky situation. Abuses in these organizations are more likely to be brought to light (although many aren’t) and garner attention than typical situations involving incest.

There’s a lot of nuances which would make it impossible to come up with precise statistics to begin with and the cases that we do hear of get lots of publicity.

What do you think about young children making decisions regarding their sexual orientation and gender, like the little boy the article is about?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2019, 11:44 am

LoveNotHate wrote:

Hope I don't get banned for posting this. :?

That does not look right at all to me. Prepubescent children do seem to be getting swept up in something of a sexual nature. Does that make me homophobic to say so?

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2019, 11:52 am

EzraS wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
EzraS wrote:
I'm just saying there is a certain amount of blame that can be attributed to them. And they do have a point, it was a regular part of homosexuality in Greece according to Plato among others. It's not solely a matter of homophobes making stuff up.

That was a long time ago. Probably men (and some women) were having relationships with young girls, but it was viewed as normal and, thus, wasn’t talked about much.

Where did the original poster get the statistic that 40% of the pedophiles were gay men? I’ve not come across that number in any recent studies.

Child sexual abuse most often happens in one’s own home by a trusted family member, and it’s often not reported.

In the Catholic Church, lots of priests preyed on young boys because they mostly had access to boys (they would’ve preyed on the same number of girls if they had access to them). The same could be said of Boy Scouts as well as the Jerry Sandusky situation. Abuses in these organizations are more likely to be brought to light (although many aren’t) and garner attention than typical situations involving incest.

There’s a lot of nuances which would make it impossible to come up with precise statistics to begin with and the cases that we do hear of get lots of publicity.

What do you think about young children making decisions regarding their sexual orientation and gender, like the little boy the article is about?

10 isn’t too young to recognize one’s sexual orientation. Most people around that age have already had crushes on someone of their preferred gender. It’s also not too young to know one’s gender identity. Should little girls not be allowed to wear princess dresses because they are too young to know their identity? I doubt it.

They should be allowed to dress in a way that reflects their authentic selves. However, I don’t think that children should wear sexualized or provocative clothing styles no matter what persuasion their orientation or identity falls into.

Years ago, little girls on a reality show were dancing very provocatively in a dance crew with full on makeup and skimpy clothes. I disapproved of that wholeheartedly, but it’s very common (much more common than the issue addressed in this thread).

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2019, 11:55 am

EzraS wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:

Hope I don't get banned for posting this. :?

That does not look right at all to me. Prepubescent children do seem to be getting swept up in something of a sexual nature. Does that make me homophobic to say so?

It’s not right, but it’s homophobic to focus so much on the LGBT community when the same sort of stuff is happening everywhere else.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nydail ... utType=amp

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2019, 2:35 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
They're gay, unfortunately. They have to associate themselves with LBGTQ.

Most gay people wouldn't associate with them, though.

The late Alan Ginsberg, himself gay, had joined NAMBLA because he had regarded them as a homosexual rights organization, as many straights at the time had thought of Pedophiles as all gays.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2019, 8:11 pm

Twilightprincess wrote:
It’s not right, but it’s homophobic to focus so much on the LGBT community when the same sort of stuff is happening everywhere else.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nydail ... utType=amp

I guess the focus can't be helped since that's the topic of discussion. I agree that what you presented is just as bad. Really my concern is the LGBT community and movement being exploited by pedophiles. A thing with LGBT is gaining acceptance over traditional mores. Stamping out taboos.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2019, 1:25 am

Sorry I couldn't help myself...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-ZRUVigJkE

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2019, 1:37 am

cyberdad wrote:
Sorry I couldn't help myself...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-ZRUVigJkE

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ! !!

Teach51
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2019, 3:30 am

Crimadella wrote:
For all concerned maybe I am so passionate about exposing pedophilia because I was sexually and physically abused by my step father ages 2 to 3, then molested by my friends father at age 9. Perhaps I worry about kids being abused because of my experience which exposed me to having sexual interest, that I can remember, as early as age 4.

I was sexually abused as a child too and I also feel very strongly about exploiting children.
Children should not be involved in adult sexual activities whether it be gay or straight or whatever is fashionble at the moment. A parent who allows that is exploiting the child for his own purposes and ideologies and is corrupting and exploiting not nurturing.

The parent's responsiblity is to enable a safe and healthy sense of self to develop in a child.
This is no different to sending small children up chimneys in Dickensian 19th century England.
What is described in this article is abuse.
Children should be playing in parks and discovering their cognitive and social skills not being exposed to obscenities. Being forced ( he's a child after all ) into dressing in drag and standing next to a naked man is abominable. Even if he states that he doesn't mind he is a minor and it is still sexual exploitation.
Being liberal should not be synonymous with amoral.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2019, 6:28 am

Teach51 wrote:
The parent's responsiblity is to enable a safe and healthy sense of self to develop in a child.
This is no different to sending small children up chimneys in Dickensian 19th century England.
Children should be playing in parks and discovering their cognitive and social skills not being exposed to obscenities. Being forced ( he's a child after all ) into dressing in drag and standing next to a naked man is abominable. Even if he states that he doesn't mind he is a minor and it is still sexual exploitation.

I understand what you are saying and why you have reservations. I don't think anyone is supporting the idea that kids get exposed to adult displays of nudity (no arguments there).

However social and religious conservatives have been using this as a pretext that children who learn sex education in school (which is mandatory unless exemption is granted on special grounds) should not be exposed to LGBTQI lifestyle choices. I find this dangerous when these children reach adolescence how they react/respond to one of their classmates or teachers who has a different sexual orientation. LGBTQI adolescents are more at risk of suicide because of bullying and to me that's amoral.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2019, 6:44 am

cyberdad wrote:
Teach51 wrote:

I understand what you are saying and why you have reservations. I don't think anyone is supporting the idea that kids get exposed to adult displays of nudity (no arguments there).

However social and religious conservatives have been using this as a pretext that children who learn sex education in school (which is mandatory unless exemption is granted on special grounds) should not be exposed to LGBTQI lifestyle choices. I find this dangerous when these children reach adolescence how they react/respond to one of their classmates or teachers who has a different sexual orientation. LGBTQI adolescents are more at risk of suicide because of bullying and to me that's amoral.

And let's not forget the narcissistic attitude many Christians have towards suicide victims about "going to hell" when people like themselves bully and guilt LGBT kids into wanting to take their own lives. :roll:

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2019, 6:52 am

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY wrote:
And let's not forget the narcissistic attitude many Christians have towards suicide victims about "going to hell" when people like themselves bully and guilt LGBT kids into wanting to take their own lives. :roll:

This unfortunately is death by a "thousand cuts". The bible is often quoted (when convenient) to pass judgement on people for any indiscretion from wanking to swearing.

SO any wonder they will cast a suicide victim's fate to hell and then quote verses from the old testament Sodom and Gomorra to justify purgatory for homosexuality.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2019, 6:57 am

cyberdad wrote:

This unfortunately is death by a "thousand cuts". The bible is often quoted (when convenient) to pass judgement on people for any indiscretion from wanking to swearing.

SO any wonder they will cast a suicide victim's fate to hell and then quote verses from the old testament Sodom and Gomorra to justify purgatory for homosexuality.

I'll be glad when the US finally embraces atheism the way Japan and the UK did.

I think many of our country's problems stem from the fact that we have people who are still fighting for absolute Christian dominance.

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

Teach51
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2019, 8:01 am

Honestly I think everyone has the absolute right to whichever sexual orientation they choose, but I would never let my son or daughter pose in pics with naked men at the age of 10. It's just promoting the issue and not considering the child's right to choose. When he will grow older the picture will be out there and he is too young to understand the consequences. Children should not be used as props to promote political or sexual causes. Adults can make choices that will affect them for life, children are not mature or informed enough.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2019, 4:10 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Teach51 wrote:

That has got to be the most Un-Christian thing someone could say or do to anyone. :x