Page 1 of 4 [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2019, 8:17 am

Apparently the s**t came really close to hitting the fan, but Trump called off attacking Iran at the last minute.

Tensions seem to be escalating though...

My cards told me we will be going to war soon enough

♤♡ :study: ◇♧

Just what we need, another pointless war in the middle east. :roll:

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

Trueno
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2019, 8:22 am

Diverting attention from all the sh*t at home. Oldest trick in the book.

Unkind tongue, right ill hast thou me rendered
For such desert to do me wreak and shame

red_doghubb
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Jun 2019, 8:28 am

Wonderful people, great landscapes, amazing architecture and the food..where do I even start? Iranian people don't want trouble, they want a good relationship with the West. And the opinion of the people is slowly shaping the actions of the clerics. At this point Iran is the most stable country in the ME, why f*$% it up?. For the life of me I can't figure out why we have Saudi Arabia for an ally instead of Iran.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2019, 8:31 am

red_doghubb wrote:
Wonderful people, great landscapes, amazing architecture and the food..where do I even start? Iranian people don't want trouble, they want a good relationship with the West. And the opinion of the people is slowly shaping the actions of the clerics. At this point Iran is the most stable country in the ME, why f*$% it up?. For the life of me I can't figure out why we have Saudi Arabia for an ally instead of Iran.

Because Americans are greedy bastards and despite not really understanding politics I'm pretty positive we exploit their resources by stirring up trouble one way or another.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2019, 10:36 am

red_doghubb wrote:

...and yet many of them are racist, unkind, and think they're superior to Arabs and other Middle Eastern ethnicities.

Their racism is laughable though because their country is so backward, many Turks have these same sentiments but at least their country is beautiful, advanced and progressive, despite the current ruling party.

Spreading radical Shia ideologies like how KSA spreads radical Sunni ideologies.

Allies with the Muslim Brotherhood , the most powerful and dangerous Islamic radical movement, of which ISIS and Qaeda were offshoots.

Iran is no longer like the old Persia. It is now a socially ret*d culture where even art and music are considered satanic, even way behind than most Arab countries.

For instance, for a fast comparison, check youtube, would you be able find music videos made in Iran? Nope...but you'll see tons of music videos made in the Arab world, live concerts and music videos on TV, even by unveiled female singers.

They're however masterminds in politics (it's the culture that has invented the chess after all), Iran rulers are fully aware that Trump is just talk and will never do an unpopular war that may harm his chances in the upcoming elections - plus Iran is Russia's ally and Trump is in good terms with Putin; hence why the Iranians are doing all these attacks on the Arab ships and and the recent aircraft attack, just to discredit Trump's big threats in front of the the public opinion.

And they succeeded in that.

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 21 Jun 2019, 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2019, 10:39 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
red_doghubb wrote:

...and yet many of them are racist, unkind, and think they're superior to Arabs and other Middle Eastern ethnicities.

Spreading radical Shia ideologies like how KSA spreads radical Sunni ideologies.

Allies with the Muslim Brotherhood , the most powerful and dangerous Islamic radical movement, of which ISIS and Qaeda were offshoots.

Iran is no longer like the old Persia. It is now a socially ret*d culture where even art and music are considered satanic, even way behind than most Arab countries.

For instance, for a fast comparison, check youtube, would you be able find music videos made in Iran? Nope...but you'll see tons of music videos made in the Arab world, live concerts and music videos on TV, even by unveiled female singers.

They're however masterminds in politics (it's the culture that has invented the chess after all), Iran rulers are fully aware that Trump is just talk and will never do an unpopular war that may harm his chances in the upcoming elections; hence why Iranians are doing all these attacks on the Arab ships and and the recent aircraft attack, just to discredit Trump's big threats in front of the the public opinion.

And they succeeded in that.

So basically they deflated the ego of a big fat narcissist? Good.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2019, 10:55 am

^ Yup, like popping a balloon.

red_doghubb
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Jun 2019, 10:56 am

"Iran is no longer like the old Persia. It is now a socially ret*d culture where even art and music are considered satanic, even way behind than most Arab countries."

uh, when is the last time you were there?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2019, 11:04 am

red_doghubb wrote:
"Iran is no longer like the old Persia. It is now a socially ret*d culture where even art and music are considered satanic, even way behind than most Arab countries."

Not long but will not provide more details here on the net.

Did you check where I live?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2019, 11:04 am

I feel like Iran is more like a mixed bag.

I saw a movie about 10 years ago which took place in Tehran. It was about contemporary Iran. A woman was disguising herself as a man so she can watch a soccer tournament alone. There were very many people in it who seemed to have sort of an "artistic" bent to them.

There are still many people who have expansive minds.

Just like there were many people who had expansive minds within the Soviet Union.

The government of a country is not the people of the country.

Last edited by kraftiekortie on 21 Jun 2019, 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

red_doghubb
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Jun 2019, 11:07 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
red_doghubb wrote:

the Levant. What of it?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2019, 11:12 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
I feel like Iran is more like a mixed bag.

I saw a movie about 10 years ago which took place in Tehran. It was about contemporary Iran. A woman was disguising herself as a man so she can watch a soccer tournament alone. There were very many people in it who seemed to have sort of an "artistic" bent to them.

There are still many people who have expansive minds.

Just like there were many people who had expansive minds within the Soviet Union.

The government of a country is not the people of the country.

That doesn't change the fact that they're living in a backward environment now.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2019, 11:12 am

red_doghubb wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
red_doghubb wrote:

the Levant. What of it?

It means I live too close to Iran.

red_doghubb
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Jun 2019, 11:14 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
red_doghubb wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
red_doghubb wrote:

the Levant. What of it?

If 900 plus miles is close. Living in a region doesn't, by geographic association, make one an expert in another country's history or culture.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2019, 11:15 am

The ideology of the Iranian government---is that they really don't like Sunni Muslims.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2019, 11:16 am

red_doghubb wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
red_doghubb wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
red_doghubb wrote:

the Levant. What of it?

If 900 plus miles is close. Living in a region doesn't, by geographic association, make one an expert in another country's history or culture.

Oh believe me, I surely know them way more than you.