What's up with the left girl?

Page 4 of 4 [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

What's up with the left girl?
ASD male: She seems just for fun watching and listening the right girl. 7%  7%  [ 3 ]
ASD male: She seems to be quite curious about what the right girl tells. 5%  5%  [ 2 ]
ASD male: She seems totally emotional affected about what the right girl says. 10%  10%  [ 4 ]
ASD male: She seems to be skeptical about what the right girl says. 14%  14%  [ 6 ]
ASD male: Can't tell but seems nothing of this. 12%  12%  [ 5 ]
ASD female: She seems just for fun watching and listening the right girl. 7%  7%  [ 3 ]
ASD female: She seems to be quite curious about what the right girl tells. 14%  14%  [ 6 ]
ASD female: She seems totally emotional affected about what the right girl says. 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
ASD female: She seems to be skeptical about what the right girl says. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
ASD female: Can't tell but seems nothing of this. 10%  10%  [ 4 ]
Male: She seems just for fun watching and listening the right girl. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Male: She seems to be quite curious about what the right girl tells. 5%  5%  [ 2 ]
Male: She seems totally emotional affected about what the right girl says. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Male: She seems to be skeptical about what the right girl says. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Male: Can't tell but seems nothing of this. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Female: She seems just for fun watching and listening the right girl. 5%  5%  [ 2 ]
Female: She seems to be quite about curious what the right girl tells. 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
Female: She seems totally emotional affected about what the right girl says. 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
Female: She seems to be skeptical about what the right girl says. 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
Female: Can't tell but seems nothing of this. 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 42

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2019, 3:27 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
She's likely to say a cheeky remark to the girl who is sad if she opens up to her. I have a friend who's like that.

Could be if the other girl would be sad but the other girl doesn't seems it to me. Just have a look at her eyes. There seems kind of hope for something nice in it.