Trump Believes Impeachment Will Help Him Win Re-Election

Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2019, 8:09 am

Seriously QFT with your BS pro-Trump delusions and textbook conservative agenda!

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2019, 8:13 am

You wanna see what a f*****g hypocrite Trump is about the LGBT? READ ABOUT THIS!

https://amp-tmz-com.cdn.ampproject.org/ ... -rights%2F

HE tried to ban us from joining the military and now all of a sudden he pretends to support our rights. Why? Maybe because he wants our votes and will lie and say anything to get us to vote for him like ANY lying corrupt bastard of a politician!

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2019, 9:40 am

Yeah, I figured you would bring up the "trans military ban" because that's the only thing one can point to. One is it got blocked, two it has nothing to do with a ban on LGB, three is it kinda a misunderstanding which actually arrives from trans avtivist lies. If you listen to them, all trans are people with gender disorder, the fact is that is not true. But among people with gender disorder, they tend to have very troubling lives due to the feeling that they are trapped in the wrong body. This feeling brings forth high depression rates, do you seriously want to serve with and hand a gun to someone with an internal struggle and extremely high rate of suicidal tendencies? Of course not, I would hope. Also, the struggle of gender disorder does cause depression and can easily lead to those issues. If they are attempting surgeries those surgeries can also have high rates of serious issues. If activists would kindly leave medical fields alone one may understand the truth that all trans do not have gender disorder, all trans are not gay nor bisexual, all drags and cross dressers do not want to be trans nor are all of them gay or bisexual. The fact is, for someone who doesn't feel comfortable on their own body, it's not recommended to give them a gun and stick them in very stressful situations which can cause even the most healthy people to Crack under pressure. War is not a playground, it tends to f**k people up mentally, so why start with someone who already has a difficult time mentally? And if you think things are all peachy with someone who has a strong feeling that they are in the wrong body, I suggest you look up the troubles people go through with legitimate gender disorder, things aren't all peachy.

Now, what else you got for me? What other attacks on LGBT'S can you list out? Or perhaps even list out one thing which targets LGB's.

While most conservatives do have religious beliefs and are against same sex marriage they also believe that you as an individual can do as you wish, so government should not be allowed to even tell you whether you can or cannot marry someone of the same sex. In other words, they are saying that while they don't believe in it, it's you freedom to do as you wish.

Now, on the liberal thing, I have many liberal beliefs, I have some conservative beliefs, like most people, I don't really 100% support every view of either side. When I speak negatively of liberals, I'm mostly speaking of the politicians and activists which also tend to pose as journalists. Democratic politicians for the most part are very corrupt or just following the party lead by the corrupt. Most liberal people do not agree with big portions of the democrat party nor the leftist radicals. A lot of the Republican party is also corrupt, meaning the politicians. Most people in general are doing what they think is best for our country, most politicians are doing what they think is best for themselves. I would say, very possibly there are really only a small handful of republicans politicians who aren't corrupt. The democrat politicans are more for expanding government power which allows for more corruption, that would be why nearly all democrat politicians are corrupt, the party they are in hands more power over people to the goverment. The reason the Republican party isn't as corrupt (speaking of politicians, I forget to add that sometimes) is because of the basis of conservative views of less governmental power over an individual's life. But, there is a difference in republican and conservative, just as there is a difference in democrat and liberal, such a thing as a liberal conservative exists while democrats and republicans are parties, liberal and conservative are views. Most people in the US have both conservative and liberal views. Most politicians regardless of party pander to corporations and extort corporations for financial gain whether personal or family and friends.

Being I have liberal views, you must assume I'm a self hating liberal?? People consumed by the leftist garbage tend to adopt ridiculous views like that. If you are black and have conservative views you are a self hating black person, if you are LGBT with conservative views you are a self hating LGBT and the list goes on. But as with everything, people are individuals and it is very rare that people can be clumped together agreeing 100% on every topic. When I trash liberal media and radical leftists, I'm not trashing people on the left, which is the democrat party, I am trashing particular people whom I refer to as radical leftists whom tend to have illogical views like saying it was better for slaves to move to america and be freed than remain in Africa as slaves and not be freed is a racist statement when in actual logical thinking that statement has no attachment to the word racism, it dosen't in anyway suggest hate towards blacks. It's like saying that it's wrong to suggest that 10 years in prison is better than a life sentence. Maybe I could be wrong, bit it sure does seem like a lot of the ideas coming out of the leftist party seem extremely illogical. So much that it irritates the hell out of me because they are rapidly expanding and in my opinion very idiotic. I could say the same for some republican views, like churches will help out all the people in need so we need no government programs to give aid to the disabled, many churches already exist while people with disabilities struggle to make it even with government help. It probably has more to do with the fact that people in control these programs are idiots or they are intentionally corrupt. Anyway, I don't suposed you will understand much of any of this so explaining myself is rather pointless, so just stick with your hatefull nonsense opinions.

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2019, 9:53 am

While I know you say you are not a leftist, a lot of the views you have expressed do match up perfectly with left wing radicals, perhaps you should look into their beliefs, you would be surprised on how much you agree with them.

Antrax
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2019, 2:07 am

Hard to say, as there's no precedent. Bill Clinton was in his second term. Andrew Johnson was impeached in the freaking 1860s.

I think as polarized as the country is, impeachment likely fires up the bases while people in the middle shake their heads. Whether those people break for Trump or against him depends on how compelling the impeachment case is.

I think as the evidence stands trying to impeach Trump for obstruction of justice would be a mistake on the part of the Democrats. It would be much the same as the charges used to impeach Bill Clinton (perjury and obstruction of justice).

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2019, 3:41 am

if the even worse pencemeat were not "impeachment insurance" i would be more in favor of impeaching the big fool.