Claims that a few "super hot men" are hogging all the women

Page 18 of 20 [ 319 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2019, 2:21 am

cyberdad wrote:
I would forget about the women in cat rescues or animal shelters...

Why?

cyberdad wrote:
One small tip...I know two men who met their future wives at SPANISH LANGUAGE CLASSES....hint hint...

Classes of just about any kind are probably a good idea, at least if the students form study groups, which can be a good low-pressure way to get to know people.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2019, 3:15 am

Mona Pereth wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Why?

cyberdad wrote:
One small tip...I know two men who met their future wives at SPANISH LANGUAGE CLASSES....hint hint...

Classes of just about any kind are probably a good idea, at least if the students form study groups, which can be a good low-pressure way to get to know people.

Response to Q1 - My experience girls in animal liberation, cat shelters and social activism are highly opinionated and almost impossible to date

Response to Q2 - Girls who want to learn Spanish (or some other romantic language) are low key looking for a relationship

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2019, 4:23 am

cyberdad wrote:
Mona Pereth wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Why?

cyberdad wrote:

Response to Q1 - My experience girls in animal liberation, cat shelters and social activism are highly opinionated and almost impossible to date

Impossible to date, or impossible to date if you disagree with them? :wink:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2019, 5:54 am

funeralxempire wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Mona Pereth wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Why?

cyberdad wrote:

both! I worked with a girl who was in animal liberation and you only had to own one leather product to piss her off .

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

13 Jul 2019, 12:46 pm

quite an extreme wrote:
Rexi wrote:
He even wrote poems! I burnt them and dropped them in the toilet, poor guy just wouldnt give up, and people putting the stuff in my hands saying it's not cool to refuse, drove me into frustration!

Right! You had to like him and not the others. And girls just want to have fun ...
:pr: :king: :queen: :pl:

I actually blushed when I bumped into him on the hallway once unexpectedly, we stared for a while into each other's eyes, but surely enough it passed. Logically the only things I liked were that he was kind to me and reliable.

Oh how lovely you are~! Check this out: Girls can only attain true fun with gays ;3

Any topic, PM me; mind my profile.

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

13 Jul 2019, 1:01 pm

Fnord wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Actually, the premise of this thread is true, it's time for me to come clean. All 3.5 billion female humans on earth are cooped up in my house...
Your momma too?

There's only one explanation: His house is a female retirement shelter. A quarter of it is composed by staff. The type of sexy nurses he can never have but he can always fantasize about and doesn't have to hide to spy on. He is just "inspecting the quality of the services in the institution". I know it because I once was one of them, but now I've retired. 8)

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2019, 2:02 pm

Rexi wrote:
Oh how lovely you are~! Check this out: Girls can only attain true fun with gays ;3

Depends totally on the girls and what they think of being fun. All are different and not even few totally refuse gays. Some are only into having fun with other girls. And some become even jealous of those girls who totally have fun with guys themself rejected before ... :twisted:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2019, 2:14 pm

cyberdad wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Mona Pereth wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Why?

cyberdad wrote:

both! I worked with a girl who was in animal liberation and you only had to own one leather product to piss her off .

Exploiting animals was probably one of her deal breakers, but I'm sure she'd be happy to couple with a vegan who supports the same ideological positions as her. Just because she'd be impossible for you (or me) to date, doesn't mean she'd be impossible to date, you just need to meet her criteria. From her perspective you're the one who's impossible to date and you're both equally right from your own personal perspective - just not more broadly - both of you likely would be 'dateable' to someone who's on the same page in terms of values.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2019, 2:58 pm

quite an extreme wrote:
Rexi wrote:

Depends totally on the girls and what they think of being fun. All are different and not even few totally refuse gays. Some are only into having fun with other girls. And some become even jealous of those girls who totally have fun with guys themself rejected before ... :twisted:

This only means that girls like fun, but dislike jealousy. Or does it? And wanting might be a different concept from liking.

Depends is liked fun. Depends is funny if girls only like to have fun. Only is lit fun too. Only lonly llama land. Only camel mamel milk is good for auties. Cow's milk is udderly lame llama. Lemon people have lots of llama and camel milk from their mamma. 8O 8) :evil: :roll: Crowns are only lemony and coins are lonly lellow. Now we're talking mellow.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2019, 3:09 pm

Rexi wrote:
quite an extreme wrote:
Rexi wrote:

This only means that girls like fun, but dislike jealousy. Or does it? And wanting might be a different concept from liking.

Depends is liked fun. Depends is funny if girls only like to have fun. Only is lit fun too. Only lonly llama land. Only camel mamel milk is good for auties. Cow's milk is udderly lame llama. Lemon people have lots of llama and camel milk from their mamma. 8O 8) :evil: :roll: Crowns are only lemony and coins are lonly lellow. Now we're talking mellow.

Alterity
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2019, 3:23 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Alterity wrote:
I'd say "Brainy" men, as nerdy makes me think of the Big Bang guys lol though there's something cute about the geeky quality too. Especially when I'm a kind of a dork.

Alas there are millions of celibate nerds who would be rolling their eyes

http://shawneehistory.tripod.com/16.pdf

Ah but that makes sense, you see, women like myself often are shy and keep to ourselves. We also are either pretty pro at being wallflowers or are seen as intimidating to those nerds and are thus not approached.

And if we're talking high school, there's an added factor of things like reputation and hierarchy. So that even if you might like someone their could be worry of a social backlash that prevents action. High school is immature, what can I say :shrug:

There's also plenty of guys...well people that will blame one aspect of themselves as for why they aren't getting any takers when they actually may have a really unattractive personality flaw. Being brainy is attractive but being selfish (for example)is not and the 'brainy' part is not going to supersede the selfishness.

On the idea of where you could meet women I would like to mention horse barns. Your average horse boarding place is going to have quite a few women there. Maybe not all single but they will be there lol ( I can't speak for things like dude ranches)

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2019, 3:30 pm

Rexi wrote:

Seems like good stuff that you're smoking. :mrgreen: What is it? Come on and share your dark secrets with me ... :twisted:
Btw: How about a trip to the galactic center?

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2019, 3:40 pm

blackicmenace wrote:
Rexi wrote:
quite an extreme wrote:
Rexi wrote:

Wonderful.

So, what music do you like?

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2019, 4:03 pm

Rexi wrote:
Wonderful.

So, what music do you like?

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2019, 7:53 pm

The Doobies are great. Is that rock-n-roll?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2019, 7:58 pm

The Doobies are sort of mainstream, country-inflected rock.