Claims that a few "super hot men" are hogging all the women

Page 21 of 22 [ 319 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2016
Age: 42
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,611
Location: Sagittarius A

16 Jul 2019, 4:10 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Rexi wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
The Scoobie Doobies were a team in the Laff-a-lympics.


I prefer laced up doobies, personally.
Dip 'em in Styx until I come sail away. :lol:

How many Anubis doobies did you light up before you sailed away down the
Styx, Mr Doobie?


All of them. :skull:
I assume the river Styx is pure phencyclidine, since it's the river of death and all.



Climb aboard, we set sail shortly.


_________________
Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted was once eccentric.” ― Bertrand Russell


Rexi
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

User avatar

Joined: 3 Sep 2017
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Posts: 83
Location: Transylvania, Romania

17 Jul 2019, 5:56 pm

blackicmenace wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Rexi wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
The Scoobie Doobies were a team in the Laff-a-lympics.


I prefer laced up doobies, personally.
Dip 'em in Styx until I come sail away. :lol:

How many Anubis doobies did you light up before you sailed away down the
Styx, Mr Doobie?


All of them. :skull:
I assume the river Styx is pure phencyclidine, since it's the river of death and all.



Climb aboard, we set sail shortly.

The hamster army is aboard, Sir. Prepare the Musical Wheels. :albino:


_________________
:cat: :cat:

  • AQ - 33
  • RDOS - 134 towards Autism
  • RAADS - 132
  • Reading the Mind in the Eyes - 26/36
  • Faces/Voices - 60%, 28% = 44%
  • TFIS - 50 (proportionate spontaneous/controlled)
  • EQ - 33
  • INFJ-T (Advocate)
  • Atheist

:cat: :cat:

In a LDR with my autie hun.


blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2016
Age: 42
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,611
Location: Sagittarius A

17 Jul 2019, 7:10 pm

Rexi wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Rexi wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
The Scoobie Doobies were a team in the Laff-a-lympics.


I prefer laced up doobies, personally.
Dip 'em in Styx until I come sail away. :lol:

How many Anubis doobies did you light up before you sailed away down the
Styx, Mr Doobie?


All of them. :skull:
I assume the river Styx is pure phencyclidine, since it's the river of death and all.



Climb aboard, we set sail shortly.

The hamster army is aboard, Sir. Prepare the Musical Wheels. :albino:




Aye aye :salut: :albino:


_________________
Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted was once eccentric.” ― Bertrand Russell


Rexi
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

User avatar

Joined: 3 Sep 2017
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Posts: 83
Location: Transylvania, Romania

17 Jul 2019, 7:51 pm

blackicmenace wrote:


Aye aye :salut: :albino:

A few super hot nyans are hogging all the hamsters



blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2016
Age: 42
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,611
Location: Sagittarius A

17 Jul 2019, 8:31 pm

Rexi wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:


Aye aye :salut: :albino:

A few super hot nyans are hogging all the hamsters



_________________
Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted was once eccentric.” ― Bertrand Russell


Rexi
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

User avatar

Joined: 3 Sep 2017
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Posts: 83
Location: Transylvania, Romania

18 Jul 2019, 3:02 pm

Such a fishy thing to claim, bay-lando pie-ratto!


_________________
:cat: :cat:

  • AQ - 33
  • RDOS - 134 towards Autism
  • RAADS - 132
  • Reading the Mind in the Eyes - 26/36
  • Faces/Voices - 60%, 28% = 44%
  • TFIS - 50 (proportionate spontaneous/controlled)
  • EQ - 33
  • INFJ-T (Advocate)
  • Atheist

:cat: :cat:

In a LDR with my autie hun.


funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,026
Location: I'm on the streets like curbs

18 Jul 2019, 3:17 pm

Needs more wet and less weeb.



Also, pay attention boys, Cage is giving you advice on how to find some lovin'.


_________________
knife goes in, guts come out


blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2016
Age: 42
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,611
Location: Sagittarius A

18 Jul 2019, 4:59 pm

Rexi wrote:
Such a fishy thing to claim, bay-lando pie-ratto!


Hey, ship happens, Mermaids need some Mclovin also.


_________________
Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted was once eccentric.” ― Bertrand Russell


Rexi
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

User avatar

Joined: 3 Sep 2017
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Posts: 83
Location: Transylvania, Romania

18 Jul 2019, 5:07 pm

You have dug up some crazy chicks.



blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2016
Age: 42
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,611
Location: Sagittarius A

18 Jul 2019, 5:29 pm

Rexi wrote:
You have dug up some crazy chicks.



All the "Super Hot Men" are hogging all the crazy chicks. They are digging it.



Docking at the lonely island.


_________________
Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted was once eccentric.” ― Bertrand Russell


Rexi
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

User avatar

Joined: 3 Sep 2017
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Posts: 83
Location: Transylvania, Romania

18 Jul 2019, 7:45 pm

Lonely birb island



blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2016
Age: 42
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,611
Location: Sagittarius A

18 Jul 2019, 8:04 pm

Rexi wrote:
Lonely birb island


Lonely birb Bae best Bae.


_________________
Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted was once eccentric.” ― Bertrand Russell


Jamamiel
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

Joined: 14 Jul 2019
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Posts: 5

18 Jul 2019, 8:09 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
I'm Super Hot ( could be a fever ) and hog all the women - get over it :twisted:


quit hogging all the ferrets



Rexi
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

User avatar

Joined: 3 Sep 2017
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Posts: 83
Location: Transylvania, Romania

21 Jul 2019, 12:56 am

blackicmenace wrote:
Rexi wrote:
Lonely birb island


Lonely birb Bae best Bae.


Cute song is best song.



Rexi
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

User avatar

Joined: 3 Sep 2017
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Posts: 83
Location: Transylvania, Romania

21 Jul 2019, 1:43 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
This is the music I really like: