Tucker Carlson stops war with Iran, Dems upset

Page 1 of 5 [ 78 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2019, 12:48 am

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2019, 9:41 pm

While I certainly don't want war with Iran, I hardly think it's too early to call it stopped. Besides, I'm not going to give Carlson that much credit.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2019, 9:44 pm

I trust my cards telling me we're headed for warm.

Why not? It's not like peace has been officially declared.

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2019, 3:43 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
While I certainly don't want war with Iran, I hardly think it's too early to call it stopped. Besides, I'm not going to give Carlson that much credit.

It was stopped. Don't even bother replying if you're gonna deny truths. Because it was stopped once doesn't mean it won't happen in the future. I can't actually believe I had to explain that :roll:

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2019, 3:52 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

It was stopped. Don't even bother replying if you're gonna deny truths. Because it was stopped once doesn't mean it won't happen in the future. I can't actually believe I had to explain that :roll:

No, tensions are still alive. Carlson is a smarmy, insolent bigot. And what sort of President changes his mind after listening to a third rate anchorman?

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2019, 3:58 pm

There's literally no point wasting time with someone who I have to explain something to and they still don't get it. You're too biased and hysterical about Trump to have a rational conversation with.

Good job he didn't listen to f**king sickening war mongering propaganda on CNN or MSNBC. You have no idea what you are talking about, Carlson was the only one who got it right again!

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2019, 5:22 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
There's literally no point wasting time with someone who I have to explain something to and they still don't get it. You're too biased and hysterical about Trump to have a rational conversation with.

Good job he didn't listen to f**king sickening war mongering propaganda on CNN or MSNBC. You have no idea what you are talking about, Carlson was the only one who got it right again!

I've never been on the pro-war side.
Carlson's right, AGAIN??? When ever has he been right about anything?

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2019, 5:26 pm

Yes you have, when Obama was dropping the bombs. And no "derp derp Bush". Stop lying. Carlson got it right about Syria and Russiagate. You and CNN got it wrong but will both try and lie out of it.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2019, 5:28 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Yes you have, when Obama was dropping the bombs. And no "derp derp Bush". Stop lying. Carlson got it right about Syria and Russiagate. You and CNN got it wrong but will both try and lie out of it.

You either need to get back on your chill pills, or you seriously need to get laid.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2019, 5:36 pm

Its frustrating dealing with liars.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2019, 5:39 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Its frustrating dealing with liars.

Tell me about it. :twisted:

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2019, 2:44 am

isn't this the famous Fox News panda bear guy??

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2019, 4:10 am

Yeah, he did it to make a point of how ridiculous the current Russiagate hoax conspiracy theory story was at the time.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2019, 1:18 pm

It's amazing that Fox News tolerates an anti-war voice on their channel, and MSNBC hasn't one in over 16 years. Liberals seem to be more hawkish than conservative, at the moment.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2019, 2:27 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
It's amazing that Fox News tolerates an anti-war voice on their channel, and MSNBC hasn't one in over 16 years. Liberals seem to be more hawkish than conservative, at the moment.

Huh? I have seen zero evidence of pushing for war from CNN and MSNBC, and I'm a regular viewer. In fact, I've seen reporting on how the Iranian boating attack might have been staged in the initial days.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2019, 2:29 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:

Huh? I have seen zero evidence of pushing for war from CNN and MSNBC, and I'm a regular viewer. In fact, I've seen reporting on how the Iranian boating attack might have been staged in the initial days.

If it is staged, then this is Veitnam and Iraq all over again.

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.