Tucker Carlson stops war with Iran, Dems upset

Page 3 of 5 [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2019, 8:46 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
:roll: I'm not going to waste my time. Would have more luck with a creationist.

The US, Israel and the Saudis created Al Qaeda, they supported them during 9/11 and they still support them now.

None of that exonerates Bin Laden from the 9/11 death toll.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2019, 12:49 am

You don't have to prove innocence, you have to prove guilt. You claims there's "tons" of evidence it was Bin Laden but can't provide a shred of evidence, because there isn't any. You just swallowed what your TV told you, as usual.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2019, 1:37 am

JohnPowell wrote:
You don't have to prove innocence, you have to prove guilt. You claims there's "tons" of evidence it was Bin Laden but can't provide a shred of evidence, because there isn't any. You just swallowed what your TV told you, as usual.

In your opinion. In fact, Bin Laden had admitted it on tape intercepted by the feds, in which he gloated over the carnage. Every one of the 9/11 hijackers were Al Qaeda, unless you believe they were actually Israelis or Americans.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2019, 7:57 am

No. It's something that was fought for hundreds of years ago, Magna Carta. You be a fascist if you wish though. Some fake video isn't evidence. Bin Laden denied involvement as well. I didn't say Al Qaeda weren't involved. But you don't understand what they are or any of this. Al Qaeda are US and Israeli intelligence assets. They were before 9/11, they are now and were during. One of the hijackers had a cousin who had been arrested in Lebanon for spying for Israel. The CIA were helping the hijackers move around the US every time the FBI got close. With the 1993 bombing an FBI informant recorded a video talking with them showing they knew the bomb was being built.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2019, 8:51 am

JohnPowell wrote:
That's utter tripe and lies. Absurd? Please provide evidence that he carried out 9/11? The same liars said Iraq were involved with 9/11.

Isn't your current beloved President belongs to the very same party of those liars who said that Iraq were involved with 9/11?

I don't understand you, JohnPowell.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2019, 8:57 am

Quote:
The US, Israel and the Saudis created Al Qaeda, they supported them during 9/11 and they still support them now.

You said in another thread that it's Qatar who was behind the funding of Al Qaeda, actually "Qatar Charity" was one of Bin Landen's financially supporters.

Ever head of Khalifa Mohamad Al Subaiy?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khalifa_M ... _al-Subaiy

And we all know that Qatar and KSA are enemies and strategic allies to Iran, so you're mixing up stuff again?

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2019, 10:18 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Quote:

You said in another thread that it's Qatar who was behind the funding of Al Qaeda, actually "Qatar Charity" was one of Bin Landen's financially supporters.

Ever head of Khalifa Mohamad Al Subaiy?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khalifa_M ... _al-Subaiy

And we all know that Qatar and KSA are enemies and strategic allies to Iran, so you're mixing up stuff again?

You're mixing stuff up just to shoehorn Iran in. Qatar are just the money men. Them, Turkey, Israel, the US, the Saudis and France were all supporting different factions in Syria. Iran and Syria are allies but Qatar were supporting terrorist groups trying to remove the Syrian leader. Qatar stopped that though and the Saudis moved out too, hence the hysteria over those two countries now.

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2019, 12:10 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
That's utter tripe and lies. Absurd? Please provide evidence that he carried out 9/11? The same liars said Iraq were involved with 9/11.

Isn't your current beloved President belongs to the very same party of those liars who said that Iraq were involved with 9/11?

I don't understand you, JohnPowell.

The right is good with propaganda; they can twist things so they're bad decisions fall on the left.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2019, 4:07 pm

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY wrote:
Kraichgauer, I wouldn't waste any more words on JohnPowell if I were you. He's clearly being a troll and is trying to get your goat.

I know, but it's hard to give up on an argument. :oops:
Cimmedalla, or whatever his name is, was banned? What happened?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2019, 6:15 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
I was educating someone on history, that isn't trolling.

And yep. Someone who just call a everyone he disagrees with "MAGA's" and/or trolls isn't being rational.

I have a degree in history, so I don't need to be educated on that subject. All you schooled me on was the alternate history of loony America hating, Anti-Semitic extremists.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2019, 1:06 pm

Not sure what Mickey mouse degree it was but pretty sure you got it before 2001. Enough of your libel. Your version of history and attitude is identical with John Bolton.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2019, 7:17 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Not sure what Mickey mouse degree it was but pretty sure you got it before 2001. Enough of your libel. Your version of history and attitude is identical with John Bolton.

Hardly. I knew from the beginning Iraq had nothing to do 9/11, or had WMDs, just as I know attacking Iran would be a terrible mistake. Bolton is a war mongering bully who can't grasp that he's potentially dragging America into an avoidable catastrophe.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2019, 8:22 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Hardly. I knew from the beginning Iraq had nothing to do 9/11, or had WMDs, just as I know attacking Iran would be a terrible mistake. Bolton is a war mongering bully who can't grasp that he's potentially dragging America into an avoidable catastrophe.

Frankly I hope America does get dragged into a catastrophe, and I hope all these idiot MAGAs suffer like the Nazis did after they lose World War 3.

f**k Trump and his goddamn cult!

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2019, 11:29 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Frankly I hope America does get dragged into a catastrophe, and I hope all these idiot MAGAs suffer like the Nazis did after they lose World War 3.

Unfortunately, if that does befall the Trump cult, they'll be dragging the rest of us down into the flames with them, like the Nazis did with all the German people.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2019, 1:47 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Most of them are against going to war with Iran, but the liberal media are gagging for it. Hoping for a war is disgusting, one with Iran will set the world on fire.

traven
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2019, 1:57 am

:ninja: i would even marry tucker :mrgreen: