Tucker Carlson stops war with Iran, Dems upset

Page 3 of 5 [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 23 Apr 2019
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,102
Location: Um...

28 Jun 2019, 11:38 am

Image


I can dig it. :twisted:


_________________
The Hearts teach us to feel pleasure and pain.
The Diamonds teach us to enjoy that we gain.
The Clubs teach us to work the goals we aim.
The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 42,201
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

28 Jun 2019, 2:54 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
That's utter tripe and lies. Absurd? Please provide evidence that he carried out 9/11? The same liars said Iraq were involved with 9/11.


The only tripe and lies are the ones you've been listening to.


As I knew, you have no evidence. You believe something without any evidence :lol: And if you believe the US had the right to go and mass murder based on zero evidence, that means to be coinsistent you must believe in capital punishment for anyone accused of murder.


And you could argue the same thing about the earth being flat, and the center of the universe, and say I haven't presented any evidence to discount your "truth."


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,806
Location: Palestine

28 Jun 2019, 6:44 pm

You have memory loss issues. You say the same things over and over and OVER again, repeat the same lies over and over again, get debunked and do the same.

It is you who is the flat earther. You have zero evidence for your claims.


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 42,201
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

28 Jun 2019, 8:53 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
You have memory loss issues. You say the same things over and over and OVER again, repeat the same lies over and over again, get debunked and do the same.

It is you who is the flat earther. You have zero evidence for your claims.


No, there's tons of evidence that Bin Laden mass murdered thousands of Americans. To say otherwise is to spit on the dead of 9/11, and those who mourn them. All you got are Israelis dancing on a rooftop when the planes hit. Rather than being behind the attack, did you ever consider that the Israeli agents - if that's what they were - were simply expressing joy now that the US would go full Medieval on radical Islam's a$$? Sort of how Churchill was able to sleep soundly for the first time in months after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, as he knew an American entry into the war against the Axis Powers meant victory for the Allies.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 23 Apr 2019
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,102
Location: Um...

28 Jun 2019, 8:55 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
You have memory loss issues. You say the same things over and over and OVER again, repeat the same lies over and over again, get debunked and do the same.

It is you who is the flat earther. You have zero evidence for your claims.


No, there's tons of evidence that Bin Laden mass murdered thousands of Americans. To say otherwise is to spit on the dead of 9/11, and those who mourn them. All you got are Israelis dancing on a rooftop when the planes hit. Rather than being behind the attack, did you ever consider that the Israeli agents - if that's what they were - were simply expressing joy now that the US would go full Medieval on radical Islam's a$$? Sort of how Churchill was able to sleep soundly for the first time in months after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, as he knew an American entry into the war against the Axis Powers meant victory for the Allies.



That makes a lot of sense. Maybe we are headed to World War 3 afterall?


_________________
The Hearts teach us to feel pleasure and pain.
The Diamonds teach us to enjoy that we gain.
The Clubs teach us to work the goals we aim.
The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 42,201
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

29 Jun 2019, 1:05 am

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
You have memory loss issues. You say the same things over and over and OVER again, repeat the same lies over and over again, get debunked and do the same.

It is you who is the flat earther. You have zero evidence for your claims.


No, there's tons of evidence that Bin Laden mass murdered thousands of Americans. To say otherwise is to spit on the dead of 9/11, and those who mourn them. All you got are Israelis dancing on a rooftop when the planes hit. Rather than being behind the attack, did you ever consider that the Israeli agents - if that's what they were - were simply expressing joy now that the US would go full Medieval on radical Islam's a$$? Sort of how Churchill was able to sleep soundly for the first time in months after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, as he knew an American entry into the war against the Axis Powers meant victory for the Allies.



That makes a lot of sense. Maybe we are headed to World War 3 afterall?


Sincerely hope not.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,806
Location: Palestine

29 Jun 2019, 5:15 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
You have memory loss issues. You say the same things over and over and OVER again, repeat the same lies over and over again, get debunked and do the same.

It is you who is the flat earther. You have zero evidence for your claims.


No, there's tons of evidence that Bin Laden mass murdered thousands of Americans. To say otherwise is to spit on the dead of 9/11, and those who mourn them. All you got are Israelis dancing on a rooftop when the planes hit. Rather than being behind the attack, did you ever consider that the Israeli agents - if that's what they were - were simply expressing joy now that the US would go full Medieval on radical Islam's a$$? Sort of how Churchill was able to sleep soundly for the first time in months after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, as he knew an American entry into the war against the Axis Powers meant victory for the Allies.


For the last f**king time, they were celebrating the first plane. Everyone thought it was a tragic accident, but not them. And forget your propaganda, lying to families is spitting on the dead. Lots of victim's family members don't believe the official narrative. The 28.redacted pages also showed the money trail back to the Saudis. But there's no use it discussing things with someone who does mental gymnastics to make excuses for things that don't fit their agenda.


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 42,201
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

29 Jun 2019, 3:31 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
You have memory loss issues. You say the same things over and over and OVER again, repeat the same lies over and over again, get debunked and do the same.

It is you who is the flat earther. You have zero evidence for your claims.


No, there's tons of evidence that Bin Laden mass murdered thousands of Americans. To say otherwise is to spit on the dead of 9/11, and those who mourn them. All you got are Israelis dancing on a rooftop when the planes hit. Rather than being behind the attack, did you ever consider that the Israeli agents - if that's what they were - were simply expressing joy now that the US would go full Medieval on radical Islam's a$$? Sort of how Churchill was able to sleep soundly for the first time in months after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, as he knew an American entry into the war against the Axis Powers meant victory for the Allies.


For the last f**king time, they were celebrating the first plane. Everyone thought it was a tragic accident, but not them. And forget your propaganda, lying to families is spitting on the dead. Lots of victim's family members don't believe the official narrative. The 28.redacted pages also showed the money trail back to the Saudis. But there's no use it discussing things with someone who does mental gymnastics to make excuses for things that don't fit their agenda.


I'm not disputing some sort of Saudi connection, but the one country that had absolutely no connection to Al Qaeda is Israel. And no, I'm not an Israeli shill, I'm simply stating a fact. And why on God's green earth would Israel and the Saudis work together for any reason?
I'm not doing mental gymnastics, I'm simply stating the truth where the evidence led to.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Teach51
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2019
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,805
Location: Where angels do not fear to tread.

29 Jun 2019, 3:59 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
You have memory loss issues. You say the same things over and over and OVER again, repeat the same lies over and over again, get debunked and do the same.

It is you who is the flat earther. You have zero evidence for your claims.


No, there's tons of evidence that Bin Laden mass murdered thousands of Americans. To say otherwise is to spit on the dead of 9/11, and those who mourn them. All you got are Israelis dancing on a rooftop when the planes hit. Rather than being behind the attack, did you ever consider that the Israeli agents - if that's what they were - were simply expressing joy now that the US would go full Medieval on radical Islam's a$$? Sort of how Churchill was able to sleep soundly for the first time in months after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, as he knew an American entry into the war against the Axis Powers meant victory for the Allies.


For the last f**king time, they were celebrating the first plane. Everyone thought it was a tragic accident, but not them. And forget your propaganda, lying to families is spitting on the dead. Lots of victim's family members don't believe the official narrative. The 28.redacted pages also showed the money trail back to the Saudis. But there's no use it discussing things with someone who does mental gymnastics to make excuses for things that don't fit their agenda.



I am Israeli and you are seriously misinformed. In Israel there was deep sympathy for the tragedy of the twin towers we actually were in mourning for the lives lost.
I experienced it first hand, it's easy to write falsehoods but some of us actually know the true story.


_________________
My best will just have to be good enough.


JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,806
Location: Palestine

29 Jun 2019, 4:59 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
You have memory loss issues. You say the same things over and over and OVER again, repeat the same lies over and over again, get debunked and do the same.

It is you who is the flat earther. You have zero evidence for your claims.


No, there's tons of evidence that Bin Laden mass murdered thousands of Americans. To say otherwise is to spit on the dead of 9/11, and those who mourn them. All you got are Israelis dancing on a rooftop when the planes hit. Rather than being behind the attack, did you ever consider that the Israeli agents - if that's what they were - were simply expressing joy now that the US would go full Medieval on radical Islam's a$$? Sort of how Churchill was able to sleep soundly for the first time in months after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, as he knew an American entry into the war against the Axis Powers meant victory for the Allies.


For the last f**king time, they were celebrating the first plane. Everyone thought it was a tragic accident, but not them. And forget your propaganda, lying to families is spitting on the dead. Lots of victim's family members don't believe the official narrative. The 28.redacted pages also showed the money trail back to the Saudis. But there's no use it discussing things with someone who does mental gymnastics to make excuses for things that don't fit their agenda.


I'm not disputing some sort of Saudi connection, but the one country that had absolutely no connection to Al Qaeda is Israel. And no, I'm not an Israeli shill, I'm simply stating a fact. And why on God's green earth would Israel and the Saudis work together for any reason?
I'm not doing mental gymnastics, I'm simply stating the truth where the evidence led to.


It's not something I'm going to waste time explaining to you. Of course you don't doubt Saudi involvement, because you can't be accused of racism for it.

Israel openly supports Al Qaeda in Syria and ISIS. Looking forward to more mental gymnastics.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/prit ... -8x859ttp7


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,806
Location: Palestine

29 Jun 2019, 5:02 pm

Teach51 wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
You have memory loss issues. You say the same things over and over and OVER again, repeat the same lies over and over again, get debunked and do the same.

It is you who is the flat earther. You have zero evidence for your claims.


No, there's tons of evidence that Bin Laden mass murdered thousands of Americans. To say otherwise is to spit on the dead of 9/11, and those who mourn them. All you got are Israelis dancing on a rooftop when the planes hit. Rather than being behind the attack, did you ever consider that the Israeli agents - if that's what they were - were simply expressing joy now that the US would go full Medieval on radical Islam's a$$? Sort of how Churchill was able to sleep soundly for the first time in months after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, as he knew an American entry into the war against the Axis Powers meant victory for the Allies.


For the last f**king time, they were celebrating the first plane. Everyone thought it was a tragic accident, but not them. And forget your propaganda, lying to families is spitting on the dead. Lots of victim's family members don't believe the official narrative. The 28.redacted pages also showed the money trail back to the Saudis. But there's no use it discussing things with someone who does mental gymnastics to make excuses for things that don't fit their agenda.



I am Israeli and you are seriously misinformed. In Israel there was deep sympathy for the tragedy of the twin towers we actually were in mourning for the lives lost.
I experienced it first hand, it's easy to write falsehoods but some of us actually know the true story.


Cool story. I wish British press was as honest as Israeli.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.haaret ... /1.5396918


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 42,201
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

29 Jun 2019, 5:12 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
You have memory loss issues. You say the same things over and over and OVER again, repeat the same lies over and over again, get debunked and do the same.

It is you who is the flat earther. You have zero evidence for your claims.


No, there's tons of evidence that Bin Laden mass murdered thousands of Americans. To say otherwise is to spit on the dead of 9/11, and those who mourn them. All you got are Israelis dancing on a rooftop when the planes hit. Rather than being behind the attack, did you ever consider that the Israeli agents - if that's what they were - were simply expressing joy now that the US would go full Medieval on radical Islam's a$$? Sort of how Churchill was able to sleep soundly for the first time in months after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, as he knew an American entry into the war against the Axis Powers meant victory for the Allies.


For the last f**king time, they were celebrating the first plane. Everyone thought it was a tragic accident, but not them. And forget your propaganda, lying to families is spitting on the dead. Lots of victim's family members don't believe the official narrative. The 28.redacted pages also showed the money trail back to the Saudis. But there's no use it discussing things with someone who does mental gymnastics to make excuses for things that don't fit their agenda.


I'm not disputing some sort of Saudi connection, but the one country that had absolutely no connection to Al Qaeda is Israel. And no, I'm not an Israeli shill, I'm simply stating a fact. And why on God's green earth would Israel and the Saudis work together for any reason?
I'm not doing mental gymnastics, I'm simply stating the truth where the evidence led to.


It's not something I'm going to waste time explaining to you. Of course you don't doubt Saudi involvement, because you can't be accused of racism for it.

Israel openly supports Al Qaeda in Syria and ISIS. Looking forward to more mental gymnastics.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/prit ... -8x859ttp7


That link pertains to what's been going on in Syria recently. It has nothing to do with 9/11 years before.
And what the hell does racism have to do with the price of tea in China?


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,806
Location: Palestine

29 Jun 2019, 6:50 pm

:roll: I'm not going to waste my time. Would have more luck with a creationist.

The US, Israel and the Saudis created Al Qaeda, they supported them during 9/11 and they still support them now.


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 42,201
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

29 Jun 2019, 8:46 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
:roll: I'm not going to waste my time. Would have more luck with a creationist.

The US, Israel and the Saudis created Al Qaeda, they supported them during 9/11 and they still support them now.


None of that exonerates Bin Laden from the 9/11 death toll.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,806
Location: Palestine

30 Jun 2019, 12:49 am

You don't have to prove innocence, you have to prove guilt. You claims there's "tons" of evidence it was Bin Laden but can't provide a shred of evidence, because there isn't any. You just swallowed what your TV told you, as usual.


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 42,201
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

30 Jun 2019, 1:37 am

JohnPowell wrote:
You don't have to prove innocence, you have to prove guilt. You claims there's "tons" of evidence it was Bin Laden but can't provide a shred of evidence, because there isn't any. You just swallowed what your TV told you, as usual.


In your opinion. In fact, Bin Laden had admitted it on tape intercepted by the feds, in which he gloated over the carnage. Every one of the 9/11 hijackers were Al Qaeda, unless you believe they were actually Israelis or Americans.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer