Page 1 of 10 [ 152 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2019, 7:23 pm

This is PURELY for fun and not meant to be taken too seriously. But I will be doing random card readings on things using what I've learned about cartomancy and post them in this thread.

If anybody wants a reading too just let me know and I will post the results for you here.

This is actually a pretty fun hobby. ♡♧ :study: ◇♤

For those who want their own fortunes told, pick either the red deck of cards or the blue deck of cards.

It's a method I invented myself because it sounds cool. :mrgreen:

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2019, 7:33 pm

My reading for myself using a beginner's "star spread"

Center Card (Present): 7 of Hearts: Reunites People from the Past

Influence Card: King of Hearts. A man (or woman) who feels the strongest of emotions and is full of passion and energy.

Past Card: Queen of Diamonds. A woman (or man) who is rich in life and fun to be around, but also a bit shallow.

Future Card: 8 of Hearts: An Intense Relationship.

Maybe this represents me visiting my mom this past weekend? :chin:

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2019, 8:56 pm

:lol: Blue please.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2019, 9:41 pm

Edna3362 wrote:

Very interesting. First time I pulled something like this. :chin:

Your focused card is the Jack of Hearts. A youthful person, boy or girl. If it is a boy they are shy but sweet, but if it is a girl they are aggressive go-getters and not shy at all.

Your card influencing your focus card is the King of Spades. Can be male or female, but I believe in your case this represents an authority figure in your life. The King of Spades is an intense person with much on their mind and always deep in thought

Interesting how your future card is the Queen of Spades. She is a self-assured woman who speaks her mind and has no time for fools. I'm wondering if these two represent your parents?

Your past card is the Jack of Clubs. A youthful boy or girl who is strong-willed and might be at odds with you because you can't agree on many issues.

Maybe these cards are showing a glimpse into your family life? Correct me if I'm wrong? :P

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2019, 9:54 pm

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY wrote:
Edna3362 wrote:

Maybe these cards are showing a glimpse into your family life? Correct me if I'm wrong? :P

More like my life and things around me in general, but one thing is certain: There are no males.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2019, 10:00 pm

Edna3362 wrote:
Edna3362 wrote:

More like my life and things around me in general, but one thing is certain: There are no males.

So tell me, what is your relationship to these women? Is there perhaps a disagreement going on over friendship or at school or work? :)

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2019, 11:20 pm

Edna3362 wrote:
Edna3362 wrote:

So tell me, what is your relationship to these women? Is there perhaps a disagreement going on over friendship or at school or work? :)

Hmmm... Could've been my mom, my sister, my online bestie or that younger friend I had, my aunt, and my boss/mentor.

But yes, there is one -- namely my recently-former boss.
Long story short; There's no ill will between the two of us though.

Last edited by Edna3362 on 25 Jun 2019, 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2019, 2:28 am

Blue

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2019, 9:48 am

Raleigh wrote:
Blue

I did the fan spread for more detail.

Your center cards are the 10 of Diamonds and King of Spades. I believe the King of Spades represents you. A deep thinker who faces many challenges in life. The 10 of diamonds actually represents great fortune.

Your future cards are the King of Hearts and 3 of Diamonds. The King of Hearts I think represents somebody you know, perhaps a romantic interest or somebody you love like a family member or close friend? 3 of diamonds represents desires coming true

Now your past cards are kind of scary... The Joker and the Ace of Spades. The Joker represents foolish behavior (equivalent to The Fool in tarot). It can represent mistakes that were made. And the Ace of Spades is the Death Card. The Ace of Spades doesn't always mean death literally, it can represent an end to a situation. But given what I know about your health... this is a weird concidence indeed. :|

Your final card is the 5 of clubs. It represents small accomplishments.

leahbear
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Jun 2019, 11:32 am

I’ll take blue too please.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2019, 11:46 am

leahbear wrote:
I’ll take blue too please.

Your center focused card is the 10 of Hearts. A very lucky card meaning "wonderful rewards". :)

The card influencing you is the 9 of Clubs. Work on yourself. It means that which you have been working on is almost done.

Your left card is the 3 of Clubs. Major Responsibility, working for little pay and not much reward.

Your right card is the 9 of Spades. Radical Difference. It represents stubborness, and can also represent people who are fed up with a situation who desire drastic change.

I think maybe the cards are saying you've been working too hard but in order to get what you really want you're going to have to make some changes. :)

BenderRodriguez
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2019, 12:36 pm

I'll have the red :)

leahbear
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Jun 2019, 12:43 pm

Your center focused card is the 10 of Hearts. A very lucky card meaning "wonderful rewards". :)

The card influencing you is the 9 of Clubs. Work on yourself. It means that which you have been working on is almost done.

Your left card is the 3 of Clubs. Major Responsibility, working for little pay and not much reward.

Your right card is the 9 of Spades. Radical Difference. It represents stubborness, and can also represent people who are fed up with a situation who desire drastic change.

I think maybe the cards are saying you've been working too hard but in order to get what you really want you're going to have to make some changes. :)

Interesting. I have been stubbornly working on my health for the last 2 years and have seen huge improvements and just recently solved the last piece of the puzzle (I hope). Drastic change, I’d say so. I was so ill a couple of years ago I was bedbound with pain, fatigue and burnout a lot of the time and couldn’t properly take care of myself and now I’m close to being back to my old self. Hmmm maybe not old self but a better self since I’m fixing things I’d been ignoring forever. I don’t think it’s about work because I get well paid for the work that I do. I just need a little more of it.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2019, 1:06 pm

BenderRodriguez wrote:

Your focused card is the 6 of Clubs: Procrastination. It represents important work you need to fnish. The mind of work you detest.

Your influence card is the 4 of clubs: Little progress. Not much is getting done at the moment

Your pasy card is the 7 of diamonds. A new look. It represents wanting to change something in your life such as your appearance, your attitude, your lifestyle, etc.

Your future card is the 4 of diamonds. Taking control.

It sounds like the cards are saying you've been slacking off. If you want your life to improve so you can get what you desire you need to work harder. :)

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

25 Jun 2019, 1:28 pm

Can I pick-a de red? 8)

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

BenderRodriguez
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2019, 1:32 pm

BenderRodriguez wrote:

Your focused card is the 6 of Clubs: Procrastination. It represents important work you need to fnish. The mind of work you detest.

Your influence card is the 4 of clubs: Little progress. Not much is getting done at the moment

Your pasy card is the 7 of diamonds. A new look. It represents wanting to change something in your life such as your appearance, your attitude, your lifestyle, etc.

Your future card is the 4 of diamonds. Taking control.

It sounds like the cards are saying you've been slacking off. If you want your life to improve so you can get what you desire you need to work harder. :)

Haha, that fits pretty well - I'm very tired right now and kind of trying to recover from a stressful period and decided to postpone some stuff that I know it's important.

Cheers :)