Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2019, 10:01 pm

Dreaming of bigger jobs... I found one directing my home town nature center... But it's probably a little above my head....

What I really need to hear from is the two AmeriCorps positions, both out of state, but now my husband is saying I can't leave and is making me angry...

All he cares about is himself sometimes... He was complaining this month because we didn't have money to get the craft supplies he wanted... Sorry but that's what you get for living on disability, you really don't have enough money for your hobbies :(

Avatar: A Shiny from the new Pokemon Pearl remake, Shiny Chatot... I named him TaterTot...

FINALLY diagnosed with ASD 2/6/2020

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

09 Jul 2019, 8:03 pm

Good Luck getting a job soon. Your really trying & should be proud of yourself for your effort. I know getting a job outside your expertise is difficult for you to accept but you've been trying anyways.

Angnix wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
How did it happen?

The humane society was having a sale... A microchipped, fixed, vaccinated, declawed, litter trained cat for $25 dollars!
That's really cheap. We looked into getting a dog here before but they cost like $500 or more & you need references. Dogs & cats are over populated in the US & shelters are having to put em down cuz they don't have enough room & then some places are making it next to impossible for someone who isn't rich to adopt. They're supposed to be doing that as a nonprofit cuz they care about the animals & instead they're encouraging people to go to breeders. I mean why should I get a mixed breed dog from a shelter who may have issues from being abused by past owners when I could get a younger purebred dog from a breeder for the same amount & I don't need references or have to go through an approval process. WTF!!
OK rant over.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

PhoenixKing6931
Butterfly
Butterfly

17 Jul 2019, 8:44 pm

I've seen you writing for a few months about how much of a struggle it is to find a promising career. But just seeing you more energetic is inspirational :)

Also, I'm no judge of aesthetics, but that butterfly looks really good to me!