Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Ectryon
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2019, 9:53 pm

Hello mods. I have submitted a number of reports relating to my own posts and threads which I wanted to be deleted. I have not however received any updates on the progress of these requests? Did I go through the correct channel? I'm slightly concerned that the report function is the wrong method to use. My submissions were of a personal nature however so I didn't want to create an open thread.

Thankyou in advance.

My history on this forum preserves my old and unregenerate self. In the years since I posted here I have undergone many changes. I accept responsibility for my posts but I no longer stand behind them.
And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high Hebrews 1:3

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2019, 12:19 pm

you can delete your own posts within a certain amount of time or before someone quotes you in response.once the delete post button is gone you and the moderators cant delete posts.
the answer is that you cant delete those posts,there there for good

Ectryon
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2019, 2:56 am

vermontsavant wrote:
you can delete your own posts within a certain amount of time or before someone quotes you in response.once the delete post button is gone you and the moderators cant delete posts.
the answer is that you cant delete those posts,there there for good

Thanks Vermonsavant, but that's not quite true. There are exceptions. I was hoping that my requests would be considered individually as many of them were quite offensive/profane.

My history on this forum preserves my old and unregenerate self. In the years since I posted here I have undergone many changes. I accept responsibility for my posts but I no longer stand behind them.
And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high Hebrews 1:3