Gamer Girl sells out her own bath water

Page 1 of 3 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2019, 9:18 pm

A woman who has built up a huge social media following thanks to her racy selfies has discovered a bizarre way to make quick cash.
Belle Delphine has been selling jars of “gamer girl bathwater” to her 3.9 million followers and has now “sold out”.
For $43 a piece, the popular British cosplayer is making a killing, revealing in a post shared on Instagram the unusual product was out of stock.
“So my bath water SOLD OUT wtf…,” she told her followers. “I will be making some more soon but its been honestly a weird couple of days taking SO many baths LMAO.
“I didn't expect this many people to be so interested, but if you wanted one … they will be back soon!”
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real- ... 39eca4dffc

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2019, 3:21 am

...Would the image of an uncooked liver and the words " Alexander Portnoy " mean anything to you? :wink:

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2019, 3:26 am

Actually the book was banned in Australia...who knew! we were equally as prudish once upon a time...

I'll be honest though...the girl is absolutely captivating...the thought of drinking her bathwater is strangely alluring if a little weird

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2019, 3:37 am

cyberdad wrote:
Actually the book was banned in Australia...who knew! we were equally as prudish once upon a time...

I'll be honest though...the girl is absolutely captivating...the thought of drinking her bathwater is strangely alluring if a little weird

...Yes, I had read that at least one Australian state did that - The same one where that Carolina Beach Music dancers' anthem " There Ain't Nothin' Like Shagging " got banned from the radio? 8O Whatta buncha wankers :wink: :mrgreen:.
Anyway, maybe the ban was the 2nd thing I thought of.

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2019, 3:53 am

She obviously did not take into consideration how many jars it would take to fill my bathtub.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2019, 4:41 am

EzraS wrote:
She obviously did not take into consideration how many jars it would take to fill my bathtub.

You buying or selling?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2019, 7:36 am

cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:

You buying or selling?

I was inferring that she ran out because I bought so much.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2019, 4:39 pm

There is no hope for humanity any more.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2019, 4:45 pm

Oscar Meyer Lansky

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2019, 5:38 pm

The lyrics in the "No Doubt" song "to wash in your old bathwater" means accepting a lover's faults...

The (likely) older Japanese men buying this gamer girl's bathwater are fetishising. What frightens me is that as an older man I can now relate and feel slightly creepy :?

Rainbow_Belle
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Jul 2019, 12:55 am

Great idea to scam just sell bath water and other useless things to cash in.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2019, 1:00 am

One of the best ones I saw was a haunted soup bowl on Ebay. Came with a can of alphabet soup to for it to spell out messages with. It had many bids. I do not remember what it went for, but it was a lot.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2019, 1:50 am

Alphabet soup is a type of Ouija board

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2019, 1:51 am

Rainbow_Belle wrote:
Great idea to scam just sell bath water and other useless things to cash in.

She knows there's a demand (probably older men on her social media asking) and so she supplies....

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2019, 1:59 am

Do I want to know what they're doing with the water? Having a hot cup of Gamer Girl Tea?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2019, 2:04 am

better not to think about it :eew: