Gamer Girl sells out her own bath water

Page 2 of 4 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 52
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,485

12 Jul 2019, 2:04 am

better not to think about it :eew:



Trueno
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Jul 2017
Age: 63
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,423
Location: UK

12 Jul 2019, 2:10 am

There truly is one born every minute...


_________________
Steve J

Unkind tongue, right ill hast thou me rendered
For such desert to do me wreak and shame


Teach51
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2019
Gender: Female
Posts: 832
Location: Where angels do not fear to tread.

12 Jul 2019, 3:01 am

Trueno wrote:
There truly is one born every minute...


Isn't there just........... it's quite depressing how empty headed, hedonist and narcissistic humanity has become :roll: deep sigh


_________________
My best will just have to be good enough.


cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 52
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,485

19 Jul 2019, 11:09 pm

Looks like the risk of catching herpes and other public health issues has resulted in Gamer girl losing her account on instagram
https://honey.nine.com.au/latest/bella- ... df7c28d2b5



CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 103,397
Location: Hanging out with my fellow Sweet Peas at Stalag 13

21 Jul 2019, 8:03 pm

These are the End Times. We're in the very last chapter of the bible. Humanity has gone down the toilet forever.


_________________
Schultz

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26&start=645


EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 23,683
Location: Twin Peaks

22 Jul 2019, 1:14 am

Selling used bathwater is just a variation of selling used panties which has been going on for ages.

https://www.google.com/search?q=selling+used+panties



StayFrosty
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

Joined: 10 Jun 2019
Age: 1931
Posts: 139
Location: California, United States

24 Jul 2019, 2:19 pm

Is she gonna sell her used tampons next?



StayFrosty
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

Joined: 10 Jun 2019
Age: 1931
Posts: 139
Location: California, United States

24 Jul 2019, 2:23 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
These are the End Times. We're in the very last chapter of the bible. Humanity has gone down the toilet forever.
Halleluja!



PurpleReject
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2019
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 209
Location: California

24 Jul 2019, 2:24 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
These are the End Times. We're in the very last chapter of the bible. Humanity has gone down the toilet forever.


We lived through slavery, the Holocaust and never-ending warfare. I don't think a bunch of horny nerds are going to summon the apocalypse. :P



BenderRodriguez
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Feb 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,049

24 Jul 2019, 2:27 pm

StayFrosty wrote:
Is she gonna sell her used tampons next?


If there's a market for it... :twisted:


_________________
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." Aldous Huxley


Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Jan 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 30,473
Location: Somewhere in Colorado

24 Jul 2019, 2:34 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Looks like the risk of catching herpes and other public health issues has resulted in Gamer girl losing her account on instagram
https://honey.nine.com.au/latest/bella- ... df7c28d2b5


The article says her instagram account was shut down for violating guidelines and didn't specify which guidelines, not the bathwater selling or any risk of herpes. In fact it says a fake account claiming to be the daily mail was responsible for the rumour that people contracted herpes from the water.

Not even sure herpes is spreadable via bathwater.


_________________
Tell me lies tell me sweet little lies, tell me lies.


Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Jan 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 30,473
Location: Somewhere in Colorado

24 Jul 2019, 2:39 pm

That said....does this Gamer Girl actually play any games regularly. Seems her fame is more based lewd photos and 'naughty' private snap chats and this bath-water thing than 'gaming' but whatever.


_________________
Tell me lies tell me sweet little lies, tell me lies.


Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 14 Feb 2015
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,184
Location: Sweden

24 Jul 2019, 5:07 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Looks like the risk of catching herpes and other public health issues has resulted in Gamer girl losing her account on instagram
https://honey.nine.com.au/latest/bella- ... df7c28d2b5


The article says her instagram account was shut down for violating guidelines and didn't specify which guidelines, not the bathwater selling or any risk of herpes. In fact it says a fake account claiming to be the daily mail was responsible for the rumour that people contracted herpes from the water.

Not even sure herpes is spreadable via bathwater.


Eh, can't be too sure.


Sweetleaf wrote:
That said....does this Gamer Girl actually play any games regularly. Seems her fame is more based lewd photos and 'naughty' private snap chats and this bath-water thing than 'gaming' but whatever.


Which makes her a true gamer girl, rather than a gamergirl.

Image


_________________
I'm bored out of my skull, let's play a different game. Let's pay a visit down below and cast the world in flame.


cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 52
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,485

25 Jul 2019, 2:28 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Looks like the risk of catching herpes and other public health issues has resulted in Gamer girl losing her account on instagram
https://honey.nine.com.au/latest/bella- ... df7c28d2b5


The article says her instagram account was shut down for violating guidelines and didn't specify which guidelines, not the bathwater selling or any risk of herpes. In fact it says a fake account claiming to be the daily mail was responsible for the rumour that people contracted herpes from the water.

Not even sure herpes is spreadable via bathwater.


Actually the article mentioning herpes states that it was a fake report but obviously but obviously triggered the fear of litigation in the Instagram mods



cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 52
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,485

25 Jul 2019, 2:37 am

A quick perusal of how much the top gamer girls get paid gives good reason why they need to find part-time work
https://www.gamedesigning.org/gaming/female-gamers/

I for one am happy to support their career aspirations if they make a few $$ on the side