Anti-Nose-ism anti Discrimination Movement

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

madbutnotmad
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2019, 10:47 am

I think it is time that someone poked their nose into the blatant discrimination against the shape of a person's nose and started a movement of anti-nose-ism, and against this form of discrimination!

I shall be the first to recognise this as an official form of discrimination, along with the other many forms of recognised discrimination.

I think it is time that the world stood up against all people actively practicing nose-ism today!
Although now i don't know whether to wear my red nose for children in need or not? surely
that could be easily interpreted as blatant Nose-ism, and being politically correct, we should
err on the edge of caution!

Although in all seriousness, i think the problem isn't the making fun of people, as the human race would get along if
we all were a little more lighthearted instead of jumping on the hate campaign when any one shouts discrimination

I think its the sadism and intention to hurt someone, that the human race could do without
as it is these bad intentions that are the culprit rather than some of the politically incorrect things people do
which at many times they do not intend to use to hurt people

i think that the entire world has gone very political with everything
and discrimination at times, when the issue is really trivial and no harm is done
the PC squad come in and are used to politically assassinate individuals

and the angry mob
contains more hatred in their hearts than some of the culprits have every had
or ever will

the real problem in many cases is the lack of love and a sadistically driven hate campaign disguised
as a PC anti discrimination campaign

this is what the human race have turned into
sad
but true

madbutnotmad
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2019, 3:05 pm

Personally
I blame the Nose Supremacist Movement
for all the hatred aimed at those of us on the planet that have been deemed as having "inferior" noses

all joking aside

this kind of nonsense, well at least what rational people deem as nonsense
was once considered right

This kind of line of thought came from western "civilised" people travelling the globe
and observing the other peoples and civilisations that they encountered.

And of course, in the arrogance of the western mind
Darwinism is a theory of biological evolution developed from their conclusions
that then lead to the development of eugenics as a science

all but an extremely ignorant and judgemental one
which then partly led to the Nazi's development of their own ideals

although a great deal of their conclusions were based on subjective opinion
which was more of a preference than an objective analysis

i mean, how does one put the entire universes beings into a line up with grading
on what grounds can people make such a judgement?

But there ya go. Those Nose Supremacists really get up my nose!

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2019, 3:22 pm

Somebody actually wrote that Roger Federer was ugly because he had a big nose. I don't see anything wrong with his nose, or with Federer at all.

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2019, 4:15 pm

I like big noses, in general.

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.

madbutnotmad
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2019, 4:43 pm

Yes, I believe that looks are a very subjective matter.
As the old saying goes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. We all have different preferences in life.

Sometimes people look for what is familiar, some times people don't really mind looks if other aspects of person are there.

Some look for something totally different. What makes us like something may even be very subconscious or even abstract.

However, the Second World War Nazi's did hold very rigid views that related to a persons physical appearance and that had some grounding in race, with the Nazi's assuming their Aryan Race being the ultimate in all of the races. Very bizarre that someone could possibly make a hierarchy based on something as simple as race.

Incidentally, the same doctors or scientists were the same who put many people with Autism to death via involuntary euthanasia but not openly, apparently on the death certificates they simply said the kids died of natural causes.

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2019, 5:02 pm

My first wife had was is apparently referred to as a hawk nose. She was very self conscious about it, but I had no problem with it. She was of Greek ancestry with black hair and dark eyes and I didn't think it detracted from her overall attractiveness.

madbutnotmad
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2019, 6:41 pm

Sure, sometimes strong facial features are very attractive
as after all your looking at all her features
as well as her as a person

there is an old biblical saying

a woman with out common sense, is like a pig with a diamond ring in her nose

no offence to pigs, in this case, they use the word Pig to denote unclean, as the Jewish people
regarded pigs unclean not due to their appearance or the shape of their nose
but due to their unclean behaviour, as it is said that Pigs will eat anything
and they will have sex with their siblings and parents, as well as love nothing more than frolicking in filth

so a woman's beauty is compared to the diamond ring, this is the superficial beauty that attracts us
but after the novelty wears off, if you are blinded by looks you may end up getting stuck with a pig

this is what happened to me, i was superficially attracted to the ring in her nose (not that it was diamond, but
hey i am not greedy)...

when the novelty wore off, i found myself stuck not only with one pig of woman (pig by nature, not by looks)
but a entire family of pigs who attempted to enslave me as their keeper

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2019, 4:22 pm

madbutnotmad wrote:
I think it is time that someone poked their nose into the blatant discrimination against the shape of a person's nose and started a movement of anti-nose-ism, and against this form of discrimination!

I shall be the first to recognise this as an official form of discrimination, along with the other many forms of recognised discrimination.

I think it is time that the world stood up against all people actively practicing nose-ism today!
Although now i don't know whether to wear my red nose for children in need or not? surely
that could be easily interpreted as blatant Nose-ism, and being politically correct, we should
err on the edge of caution!

Although in all seriousness, i think the problem isn't the making fun of people, as the human race would get along if
we all were a little more lighthearted instead of jumping on the hate campaign when any one shouts discrimination

I think its the sadism and intention to hurt someone, that the human race could do without
as it is these bad intentions that are the culprit rather than some of the politically incorrect things people do
which at many times they do not intend to use to hurt people

i think that the entire world has gone very political with everything
and discrimination at times, when the issue is really trivial and no harm is done
the PC squad come in and are used to politically assassinate individuals

and the angry mob
contains more hatred in their hearts than some of the culprits have every had
or ever will

the real problem in many cases is the lack of love and a sadistically driven hate campaign disguised
as a PC anti discrimination campaign

this is what the human race have turned into
sad
but true

Can you give examples?

Which kind of noses are on the receiving end of this discrimination of which you speak?

And which kind of noses are priviledged with high status?

madbutnotmad
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2019, 5:07 pm

I think that various nose shapes can be the cause of discrimination, and again, like all forms of bigotry
can be an excuse for the sadistic bullies to victimise an individual.

Of course at school, kids sometimes pick on others due to their physical appearance, and kids
often look at minute detail and attack any imperfections.

One example is someone with a classic roman big nose, or a stereotypical Jewish hook nose.
Another example would be an upturned or snub nose. With this last nose shape being very common among
babies who are born premature.

Interestingly enough, people who are born with snub noses due to being premature often also end up having all sorts of other health problems, which include allergies, asthma, eczema and are more likely to become obese.

So some people attack them verbally, and call them pig faces.
Incidentally, if you look at photos of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pit, both when they were in their mid teens (before plastic surgery) you will see both of them had this type of upturned nose which bigots ridicule.

Interestingly enough both these people have grown up to be rich, famous and influential celebrities.
Despite being born with what the bigots consider to be inferior noses....

Like i say, there are no wrong types of nose, but some looks are more preferable than others.
And if a person does not exhibit the look that we hold preference over, then so what. Doesn't mean we should
discriminate against them. and become nose supremacists.

I guess in some ways, you could extend the nose thing to any part of the human body or looks.
Even fashion.