(Just for fun)Which WP Memebers Would Make An Ideal Couple?

Page 5 of 23 [ 365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 23  Next

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2019, 2:09 pm

On a different chat site, I sugested a suitable match between my ex. girlfriend and a nide man. They started dating and I was really thrilled to hear they are married.
I want the best for people. :) Oh how I would ha e loved to stay friends as she was so good to talk to.

caThar4G
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2019, 12:09 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
caThar4G wrote:
Sigh.

(((Hugs))).

Thank you...

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2019, 2:12 pm

caThar4G wrote:
Mountain Goat wrote:
caThar4G wrote:
Sigh.

(((Hugs))).

Thank you...

You're welcome.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2019, 7:47 am

I might as well point out that caThar4G and sly279 apparently both live in Oregon. I am aware that Oregon is a large state, but there's still a high likelihood that they both live in the same general area i.e. Willamette Valley.

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

13 Jul 2019, 3:44 pm

MaxE wrote:
I might as well point out that caThar4G and sly279 apparently both live in Oregon. I am aware that Oregon is a large state, but there's still a high likelihood that they both live in the same general area i.e. Willamette Valley.

Ideal age range. He's 31, she's 28. Good eye

Any topic, PM me; mind my profile.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2019, 6:47 pm

Age range. I do prefer younger ladies as in my mind i am slihtly younger then I am.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2019, 10:16 pm

Who could you see me with?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2019, 7:28 am

Somebody who is a Sweet Pea like Sgt. Schultz.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2019, 8:17 am

I am thinking. Who will end up marrying me. Umm. Has to be quite a lady I guess! Haha! Maybe I am a challenge! But am I easy to get along with? Am I what women want? Would I be ideal or would I be too unique and quirky? (Quirky is a new word so I said it... :) ).
I think I am the sort of guy that ladies ignore ad look elsewhere, but married ladies say "If only I would have known about you before I met my husband"... (If that makes sense... Though I think people are just being kind by saying things like that).
Well. I was usually at the back of a queue when being picked for sports day teams... And that's probaly because I wasn't that good at anything... My P.E. teacher did give me a good compliment. He put on a school report that I always try my best. This does not mean I was tallented at anything sporty except cycling, but school didn't do cycling as a sport. Cycling needed muscles rather then sudden speed or co-ordination. At one time I could almost push a house down with my legs. I can lift with one foot.. weights that I can't lift with my hands and my whole body if that makes sense?
But going back to the origional question. Yes. Will need some lady to marry me. Any lady! Haha! No. What I mean by some lady... The lady who can cope with me will be such a "Gem" that I don't know where to look. In many ways I am very easy going, but need to have some confidence and love. :) I think that's what I mean? Someone who can take me as a project, polish me up round the edges with loving care, and one will then find there is no other like me and be thrilled to have discovered me for who I am. :)

Or am I in a dream world? Hah. Where I can have an imaginary wife... And wheee my children take after her.. As being imaginary too... Haha. Ok. Maybe I am in the realms of fantacy here... :D

caThar4G
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2019, 10:44 am

Rexi wrote:
MaxE wrote:

We already tried. It didn't work out.
We are friends.
I'm not sure I should go into details.

It has to do with my sensitivities, I think.
I can't stand TV much.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2019, 11:22 am

MaxE wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
smudge wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
smudge wrote:
MaxE wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo and smudge. I've thought so for quite some time.

Why is that?

He probably found our sex tape.

Boo, I already told you not to bring that up.

But ...but ...it got leaked to redtube.
TBH I can simply see the two of you getting along. Just an opinion and I withhold any further analysis. You can do with it whatever you choose.

If I am not mistaken, she mentioned that she has Middle Eastern blood too.

Egyptian, smudge?

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

14 Jul 2019, 5:30 pm

caThar4G wrote:
Rexi wrote:
MaxE wrote:

We already tried. It didn't work out.
We are friends.
I'm not sure I should go into details.

It has to do with my sensitivities, I think.
I can't stand TV much.

Aww, dreadful to hear.

At least you're still friends.

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2019, 5:32 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
Age range. I do prefer younger ladies as in my mind i am slihtly younger then I am.

Why not a mature woman with a younger mind? Why rob the cradle? :lol:

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2019, 5:44 pm

Umm. I guess it depends on the person.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2019, 5:58 pm

Sorry, I am already taken! :lol:

breaks0
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Jul 2019, 8:43 pm

Mona Pereth wrote:
breaks0 wrote:
I'll break the ice since no one else seems to want to. This is completely facetious and I'm just f*****g around, so please don't take it seriously.

Twilight Princess and Kraftie.

Sly and Mona Pereth.

No way. I'm old enough to be his mom, and he and I have no interests in common as far as I can tell, and we would argue endlessly over politics. Besides I already have a BF.

But Mona: You're forgetting the most important point by far...opposites attract inevitably! Don't pass up such a great opportunity. :P