feeling jealous inside when I see couples

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

chris1989
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2019, 12:38 pm

Whenever I go out to town or somewhere and see couples who maybe are younger than me or some maybe older than me, I do get inside my head, feelings of jealousy when I see them, and at one it began to boil over and tried not to cry, I even feel like a wimp about crying. I seem to feel like online dating is a waste of time because I don't really get any views or messages. I seem to even think that they know and can tell there's something not quite right about me even though people can't read minds.

3subjectnotebook
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

14 Jul 2019, 12:46 pm

You know, I used to go around saying I hate seeing couples together, like anything that's coupled. Two birds flying together, two beads together, I hat-ted it, and someone said to me one day that maybe it's because they have exactly what you want. you're jealous! I was so mad at her. BUT it was so true. :lol: :lol:
I just want to experience being in a relationship once, I'm 30 this year ..30! and I still have never had a boyfriend..
and dating apps are total crap, I tried Bumble once and it just felt so dirty, guys kept saying "I can't see your full body, where are you from? I had to explain everything..ugh! and it was so... on the surface

I don't know how people find their mates on those things

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2019, 7:54 pm

Jealousy is not tabboo but it is out of proportion

Half of marriage end in divorce

The relationship is not always as great as it looks

Zakatar
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2019, 8:09 pm

chris1989 wrote:
Whenever I go out to town or somewhere and see couples who maybe are younger than me or some maybe older than me, I do get inside my head, feelings of jealousy when I see them, and at one it began to boil over and tried not to cry, I even feel like a wimp about crying. I seem to feel like online dating is a waste of time because I don't really get any views or messages.

I feel you 100%. I’ve been single for my entire 23 years on this planet, and I also feel jealousy whenever I see couples in public, and it only got worse after one of my best friend found an amazing girlfriend, who I have to see every time I hang out with him now... I’m happy for their relationship, but I can’t help but feel extremely jealous when I see them together...

#palestinianlivesmatter