Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2019, 7:16 pm

What kind of hats are the best for sun hats?

Borromeo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2019, 7:36 pm

Broad-brimmed straw hats are the best as they are light, breathable, and all-natural. Try to procure one made anywhere but a sweatshop.

I wear a polyester "Tilley hat" sometimes, but it looks like an outdoorsman's hat. They make a hemp version in British tan which is wonderful. Not straw, though. It's a cloth hat. Those can be nice.

A big floppy straw hat rightly trimmed looks absolutely fetching on a lady with the right summery outfit to match! You'll find something out there that fits your style and budget, of course.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2019, 1:17 am

I found big floppy hats at Walmart, they have UVA/UVB rays to you, there are three for $10 :D Now I need to find the right sunglasses.

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2019, 3:35 am

The mexicans have the right idea.