Do some women prefer violent men ?

Page 4 of 4 [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2019, 11:52 am

I know a few old biddies who do.

Let's just say me and their husbands don't support the same football club and these women never seem to talk very much...

I find it hard not to think of them in patronising ways.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2019, 3:14 pm

Kurgan wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Kurgan wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Kurgan wrote:
- Society tells girls it's not OK to release your anger. Dating a wannabe gangster who talks big (but would s**t his pants if things got dangerous) is a good plan B
- Music videos, reality shows and teenage movies tell them that this is cool

In the NT world extroverted teenage/20 something girls look for attention and a good time so boyfriends are just fun companions who accentuate their status/appearance to other girls. Nothing serious. So dangerous bad boys on motorbikes or pickup trucks are bit of fun but they are certainly not looking for violent.

When they hit 30 they want to lock in a man but their requirements are somebody who looks like Brad Pitt, earns as much as Bill Gates and has the cleanliness of Jesus Christ. When they can't find their ideal they compromise down until they find the lowest common denominator.

Don't forget that the man isn't allowed to build a body like a young Brad Pitt in the gym. He has to build that physique by working as a policeman, a firefighter or a farmer (despite being as rich as Bill Gates). :D

Did the women in your life knew you're taking steroids , or they really believed you acquired a toned body via natural means?

No, my girlfriend didn't notice. I started dating her two months after I started pinning, so to speak (and for the records: The family jewels did not shrink that much). I was never a hardcore bodybuilder, due to the fact that I was only on the relatively mild Testosterone Enanthate and Deca. I looked more like a heavyweight boxer than a bodybuilder (and people think that's achievable naturally after a few years). I'm still pretty jacked today; only noticable difference since back then are my side deltoids.

Yup, that what I was trying to make the ladies understand in that other thread:

Quote:
Women, a lot of you wrongly think that everyone with this type of swimmer six-pack body must certainly be due to "natural" exercising: https://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/5c ... _noupscale

Many of you think that steroid takers all look like the Hulk, but ....well, as much how many guys fail to see plastic surgery enhancements such as whether boobs are fake or not, you women also fail big time in knowing what's natural male body or not.
The difference is that those "naturally swimmer built" take supplements more smartly than the hulk types. Men who take these stuff won't say it in front of you ladies, they will not admit it in front of you, even if they are your boyfriends, but we men know, we hear them what they take in the gym lockers, they show us the stuff they take and even they recommend stuff to us, and they make sure to keep it secret especially from you , the ladies - but it's no secret in the manosphere. Testosterone pills, growth hormones, steroids , immense quantity of protein shakes, fat burners....all these stuff are very common among the "swimmer body" types whom many women foolishly think it all due to normal exercising.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=377615&start=165

Most them really have no idea at all.

Kurgan
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2019, 6:02 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Kurgan wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Kurgan wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Kurgan wrote:
- Society tells girls it's not OK to release your anger. Dating a wannabe gangster who talks big (but would s**t his pants if things got dangerous) is a good plan B

In the NT world extroverted teenage/20 something girls look for attention and a good time so boyfriends are just fun companions who accentuate their status/appearance to other girls. Nothing serious. So dangerous bad boys on motorbikes or pickup trucks are bit of fun but they are certainly not looking for violent.

When they hit 30 they want to lock in a man but their requirements are somebody who looks like Brad Pitt, earns as much as Bill Gates and has the cleanliness of Jesus Christ. When they can't find their ideal they compromise down until they find the lowest common denominator.

Don't forget that the man isn't allowed to build a body like a young Brad Pitt in the gym. He has to build that physique by working as a policeman, a firefighter or a farmer (despite being as rich as Bill Gates). :D

Did the women in your life knew you're taking steroids , or they really believed you acquired a toned body via natural means?

No, my girlfriend didn't notice. I started dating her two months after I started pinning, so to speak (and for the records: The family jewels did not shrink that much). I was never a hardcore bodybuilder, due to the fact that I was only on the relatively mild Testosterone Enanthate and Deca. I looked more like a heavyweight boxer than a bodybuilder (and people think that's achievable naturally after a few years). I'm still pretty jacked today; only noticable difference since back then are my side deltoids.

Quote:
Women, a lot of you wrongly think that everyone with this type of swimmer six-pack body must certainly be due to "natural" exercising: https://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/5c ... _noupscale

Many of you think that steroid takers all look like the Hulk, but ....well, as much how many guys fail to see plastic surgery enhancements such as whether boobs are fake or not, you women also fail big time in knowing what's natural male body or not.
The difference is that those "naturally swimmer built" take supplements more smartly than the hulk types. Men who take these stuff won't say it in front of you ladies, they will not admit it in front of you, even if they are your boyfriends, but we men know, we hear them what they take in the gym lockers, they show us the stuff they take and even they recommend stuff to us, and they make sure to keep it secret especially from you , the ladies - but it's no secret in the manosphere. Testosterone pills, growth hormones, steroids , immense quantity of protein shakes, fat burners....all these stuff are very common among the "swimmer body" types whom many women foolishly think it all due to normal exercising.

A strict diet and an equally strict gym routine is what I'm on now. A lifestyle you'll have to be an aspie and not a firefighter to enjoy. Certainly not something one can achieve by just swimming.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2019, 8:49 am

Kurgan wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Kurgan wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Kurgan wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Kurgan wrote:

Quote:

A strict diet and an equally strict gym routine is what I'm on now. A lifestyle you'll have to be an aspie and not a firefighter to enjoy. Certainly not something one can achieve by just swimming.

What really made take steroids?

madbutnotmad
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2019, 3:09 pm

I know people who have taken steroid in the gym, and people who have natural good physique from training routine.
I have to take testosterone replacement therapy due to having clinically low testosterone. Which is similar but not the same as illegal steroids.

Some of those guys in the gym will take almost anything to get size. I think that they build such muscles not only for appearance but for strength / power / ego. As some of the bigger guys see themselves as hulks with enormous power.

Myself, i come from more of a recreational martial art background. And have met all sorts of people over the years.
To be honest, some guys get really good natural but lean physique simply from training in martial arts every day.
Especially the guys who do MMA or mix Gracie (Brazilian Jiu Jitsu) with a striking martial art such as Muay Thai or even Karate. This is because the striking martial arts burn off the calories, and the grappling martial arts burn off calories but also build bulkier but not excessive muscles.

And again to get the best results, you really do have to train 6 days a week if you are able.
I remember when i did, i ripped down to lean while at the same time was muscular without any gym work.
That was training jiu jitsu every day.

I would say that diet is also a really important factor. lean protein, whole foods, fruit, veg, loads of water.

As for the guys who are really into the steroids, i have to say, i find their obsession with size a bit strange.
But i guess, doing scientific martial arts, if it comes to a battle with another man (which I generally don't look for)
having a back ground in scientific martial arts, means you rely less on bulky power, and more on technique, stamina and cardio fitness.

Personally, i think that most the big guys look crazy big. I also think that to sustain that size it is extremely expensive in diet and supplements alone, let alone illegal stuff....

i am not sure how attractive woman even find that kind of hulk physique. Nothing against it as each to their own.
but just out of interest. I guess gym girls love muscles.

Anonymousdude
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

27 Jul 2019, 2:18 pm

Yes. The internet is full of them.

Kurgan
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2019, 5:15 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Kurgan wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Kurgan wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Kurgan wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Kurgan wrote:

Quote:

Realizing that a lot of the stuff the media says about steroids is BS certainly contributed. Some of the most peaceful people I've met are hardcore steroid users. Furthermore, binge drinking every weekend until you throw up (like almost all young Scandinavians do) or smoking will harm you more than even large amounts of steroids will do.

Also, reaching a plateau in my progress and falling in love with a girl didn't make me want to take them any less, to put it that way.

breaks0
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Jul 2019, 6:22 pm

CockneyRebel is right: what a poorly worded and thought out question. Putting aside that the overwhelming majority of the time the underlying premise of the question is somewhere between sexist and misogynist.

I would love to say more but it was all basically covered by Kurgan Twilight and several others by Page 2 so there's not anything else I can think to add. Though I will say financial reasons in this economy is a big one along w/psychological/power issues. I would guess the number of women who are trapped in abusive relationships of one kind or another in the US is over a million maybe several million. And this also happens in queer relationships too if less often.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2019, 4:20 am

Kurgan wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Kurgan wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Kurgan wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Kurgan wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Kurgan wrote:

Quote:

Realizing that a lot of the stuff the media says about steroids is BS certainly contributed. Some of the most peaceful people I've met are hardcore steroid users. Furthermore, binge drinking every weekend until you throw up (like almost all young Scandinavians do) or smoking will harm you more than even large amounts of steroids will do.

Also, reaching a plateau in my progress and falling in love with a girl didn't make me want to take them any less, to put it that way.

As a cyclist, may I please draw a minor distinction between that & progress? I understand that your goals are different with this stuff but I don't see that as the same blood, sweat & tears as pure athleticism.

In other words I think you're alright but gimme a f¿£¢®™¥ing break man.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2019, 4:25 am

As a casual athlete, this thread is just making me sad & thus it feels lacking in perspective. I think this line of questions ignores the simple fact that people are just strong in general.

Also can we stop implying a direct correlation between physical inadequacy & ASD in all instances?

I don't think violence is as simple as this question implies.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

28 Jul 2019, 11:58 am

Kurgan wrote:
Numerous studies where testosterone were given to men did not find any link between that an aggression. I'm a former steroid user and it never made me aggressive in any way whatsoever.
Some dog owners & experts say that neutered dogs are more docile & more affectionate. I've done a bit of research on meds to lower sex drive & the meds I looked at most are antiandrogens which block testosterone. I've read posts & articles by at least a few guys who've said they were happier & less frustrated & less angry in general than they were before they started taking the meds. That's been my experience taking those types of meds too. Now I guess it's possible that those guys were frustrated by having a higher sex drive when they started the meds & that's why they feel better mentally on them.

Getting back to the original topic, my 1st girlfriend had been involved with a guy who's been violent, IDK if he was to her but he did take sexual advantage of her as well. She was into drugs some at the time & he was her dealer & sometimes gave her freebies. They had some kind of relationship but may not officially been boyfriend & girlfriend. That stuff had happened before I knew her. She did occasionally hang-out with him while we were together which I majorly disliked & encouraged her not to. Some may think that I was controlling & jealous but I know it was about me being protective of her cuz I cared about her more than she cared about herself & I did NOT want her to get hurt or used again.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition