Epstein wanted to seed the human race with his DNA

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2019, 8:43 pm

Epstein, in addition to being a pedophile, is one bizarre man. He believes in eugenics, and opposes universal health care because he thinks poor people needed to die to prevent overpopulation. And it's pretty obvious that he thought very highly of himself, probably through him being rich. I bet his having gotten away with child rape for decades also went to his head. He wants to use cryonics to live forever:

Quote:
Once, at a dinner at Mr. Epstein’s mansion on Manhattan’s Upper East Side, Mr. Lanier said he talked to a scientist who told him that Mr. Epstein’s goal was to have 20 women at a time impregnated at his 33,000-square-foot Zorro Ranch in a tiny town outside Santa Fe. Mr. Lanier said the scientist identified herself as working at NASA, but he did not remember her name.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/31/busi ... enics.html

This I think touches on the issue of income inequality, money in politics, and prosperity theology in the US: The belief that those who are rich deserve it, are better than people who aren't rich, and know better what to do with all of their money than anybody else. This gives a pretty glaring example of someone where this is not the case. This guy is basically throwing his money at all sorts of BS research, and likely using his money to help screw up our politics in service of eugenic views like his. He's another rich person who has so much money he doesn't even really know what to do with it and except bury it in weird crap, and Trump helped him along with his tax cuts. So money that could have gone into health care or infrastructure went to Epstein instead.

SocOfAutism
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2019, 9:06 am

This is such a horrifying story.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2019, 10:52 am

And you turned it into a Trump thread.... Trump had him kicked out of clubs 15 years ago. It isn't Trump who went to his rape island.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2019, 11:49 am

Trump steals everyone's spotlight.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2019, 2:14 am

In case we skirt around the central issue, Trump and Epstein had a lot in common

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2019, 2:46 am

cyberdad wrote:
In case we skirt around the central issue, Trump and Epstein had a lot in common

This picture shows that they both happened to be at the same public event as umpteen other people and that Trump is posing with a grown woman while Epstein is posing with his wife.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2019, 4:04 am

Really...Trump invites Epstein to Mar-Lago to sample girls and compliments him on his taste in younger women
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMS234rzYTQ

Seems pretty damning to me...

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2019, 4:08 am

cyberdad wrote:
Really...Trump invites Epstein to Mar-Lago to sample girls and compliments him on his taste in younger women
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMS234rzYTQ

Seems pretty damning to me...

Was the picture you posted of Epstein and his wife taken at that event?

And your next piece of hard evidence is a comedy monologue?

Could you at least tell me at what point in the video the comedian drops the axe, so I don't end up wasting 7 minutes and 46 seconds of my life?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2019, 4:28 am

As I said Trump invites his good friend Epstein to Mar-El Lago to sample some girls.

Trump complimented him on his taste in younger girls

The only reason they aren't friends anymore is because of this
https://www.news.com.au/world/north-ame ... cf3bbac270

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2019, 5:33 am

cyberdad wrote:
As I said Trump invites his good friend Epstein to Mar-El Lago to sample some girls.

Trump complimented him on his taste in younger girls

The only reason they aren't friends anymore is because of this
https://www.news.com.au/world/north-ame ... cf3bbac270

Are you still going on about something that happened one time 27 years ago that involved consenting adults? This is the big bombshell you keep cradling like it is worth something? In the last 27 years Trump has invited 936194612481530567825 people to Mar-a-Lago at least once. This straw-graspy innuendo posing as some kind of evidence is hilarious.

Last edited by EzraS on 02 Aug 2019, 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2019, 5:48 am

You and Powell were feigning shock that trump's name was bought into this thread about Epstein. Seems justified since they once shared the same "passions". Only difference is Epstein got caught.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2019, 5:55 am

The association between the two is relevant.
https://www.businessinsider.com.au/wome ... ?r=US&IR=T

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2019, 6:07 am

cyberdad wrote:
You and Powell were feigning shock that trump's name was bought into this thread about Epstein. Seems justified since they once shared the same "passions". Only difference is Epstein got caught.

More like Powell was rolling his eyes and I made a wisecrack.

Last edited by EzraS on 02 Aug 2019, 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2019, 7:24 am

cyberdad wrote:

When did i show shock? Of course the media are going to move the lens away from the real guilty ones like Clinton, Blair, Ehud Barak And Peter Mandelson and go 'look liberals, derp derp Trump'.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2019, 10:38 pm

Is there any investigation on Clinton?

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2019, 10:13 pm

All the tough guys will want to have a go at seeding Epstein in the big house. I hope he's locked up for life.