Yet another mass shooting in Ohio this time!!

Page 9 of 9 [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2019, 10:39 am

I don't do party politics.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2019, 5:45 pm

JohnPowell wrote:

Could'a surprised me with your defense of Trump to the exclusion of all criticism of the Republicans and conservatives in general.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2019, 11:09 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Could'a surprised me with your defense of Trump to the exclusion of all criticism of the Republicans and conservatives in general.

I just defend what is true or not. I'm pretty much always going to be the opposite to liberals as they pretty much wrong about everything. If you had a memory you'd know I support Tulsi Gabbard.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2019, 11:51 am

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

I just defend what is true or not. I'm pretty much always going to be the opposite to liberals as they pretty much wrong about everything. If you had a memory you'd know I support Tulsi Gabbard.

So liberals are wrong for representing the rights of those without, and those pushed into second class citizenship?
Are you seriously saying conservatives are right???

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2019, 12:21 pm

Liberal policies cause it. Liberals just have a racist need to treat non whites like second class citizens because they think non whites aren't capable of anything.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2019, 5:32 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Liberal policies cause it. Liberals just have a racist need to treat non whites like second class citizens because they think non whites aren't capable of anything.

Like it was liberals who instituted Jim Crow, anti-mixed marriage laws, opposed anti-lynching laws, and of course favoritism in immigration. :roll:
The conservative dominated Supreme Court a few years ago retracted much of the voting rights act, arguing that America wasn't the same place it used to be. Since then there has been several instances of race based voter suppression in conservative red states. Racism is not helping people who have been discriminated against, even when the liberals sometimes get it wrong. Racism is still the conservative belief that not all people are equal, and so some should have a (much) smaller piece of the pie.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2019, 10:16 pm

John going in circles again...

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2019, 10:28 pm

cyberdad wrote:
John going in circles again...

No doubt.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2019, 12:59 am

You guys need to get in the present. Hitler and Jim Crow are no longer around. Liberals are the problem.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2019, 2:27 am

JohnPowell wrote:
You guys need to get in the present. Hitler and Jim Crow are no longer around. Liberals are the problem.

To say that the descendants of Nazism and Jim Crow don't represent a major social problem is to purposely blind yourself for the sake of your own illiberal ideology.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2019, 11:28 am

I spelled it out on the other thread. Not going to waste my time with you two neo Nazi sympathisers anymore.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2019, 4:40 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
I spelled it out on the other thread. Not going to waste my time with you two neo Nazi sympathisers anymore.

Neo-Nazi sympathizers :P :P :P ! !!
Says the guy who wants to exclude brown people from immigrating into any so called "white" country.