I want my next boyfriend to look like George Michael

Page 2 of 4 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2019, 9:08 am

smudge wrote:
Mona Pereth wrote:
I hope the original post was just a whimsy, not one of the author's actual requirements for a romantic relationship.

In the event that the author meant it seriously:

Regardless of what you may think you "deserve," if you're too fussy about looks, you're going to have a much harder time finding someone with whom you're compatible on other levels -- and the latter is what will make or break the relationship.

I've never been fussy about looks. I've always had way too many other highly idiosyncratic requirements that ruled out 99.99% of the population. And, if you're an autistic person, you too probably have lots of other highly idiosyncratic requirements, at least de facto, whether you've consciously formulated them or not.

Nah, my only requirements is that he looks like Kiefer used to and has the same salary.

Smudge... you are not a teen anymore, it is time to abandon this rich man dream and start making your own money.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

09 Aug 2019, 2:58 am

MaxE wrote:
I am married now, but if I ever need to find another wife, I want her to look like Goldie Hawn at 19.
She's OK but I'd prefer Miranda Cosgrove the way she looks now thou I would much rather be with someone who has her personality or better yet just actually be with Miranda

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2019, 5:08 am

OK, I would have thought it was blatantly clear I wasn't being serious. I was in the mood to troll. How can you take it seriously if I say I want a man who looks like they did and has lots of money? How likely do you think it is I will get such a man who is a multimillionaire? Think about it. If it doesn't sound serious it likely is not.

Amity
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2019, 5:57 am

I took it as a joke thread... mmm I've always thought Aiden Quinn's eyes are mesmerising.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2019, 8:35 am

smudge wrote:
How likely do you think it is I will get such a man who is a multimillionaire?

Zero.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2019, 2:26 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
smudge wrote:

Zero.

For your information, earlier this year in Selfridges a rich Arab man tried to chat me up. So I'm not as unattractive as you make me out to be.

StayFrosty
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2019, 2:29 pm

nick007 wrote:
MaxE wrote:
I am married now, but if I ever need to find another wife, I want her to look like Goldie Hawn at 19.
She's OK but I'd prefer Miranda Cosgrove the way she looks now thou I would much rather be with someone who has her personality or better yet just actually be with Miranda

Miranda ranks high on the masturbation scale.

collectoritis
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2019, 5:01 pm

"You never know, Zombie George Michael might be a real hottie lol"

Not if hes wearing short shorts like in '84 :lol:

StayFrosty
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2019, 5:07 pm

smudge wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
smudge wrote:

Zero.

For your information, earlier this year in Selfridges a rich Arab man tried to chat me up. So I'm not as unattractive as you make me out to be.
Are you going to love him as a person or as your personal wallet?

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

09 Aug 2019, 7:25 pm

StayFrosty wrote:
nick007 wrote:
MaxE wrote:
Unfortunately your rite Frosty. I came across lots of sexual & disgusting stuff people say & post about her. I don't really get why thou. She is very pretty but she isn't slu*ty & doesn't have sex appeal which is one of the many reasons I love her.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Kurgan
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2019, 7:52 pm

If you're as attractive as a 25 year old George Michael, then I don't see why not.

StayFrosty
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2019, 8:15 pm

nick007 wrote:
StayFrosty wrote:
nick007 wrote:
MaxE wrote:
Unfortunately your rite Frosty. I came across lots of sexual & disgusting stuff people say & post about her. I don't really get why thou. She is very pretty but she isn't slu*ty & doesn't have sex appeal which is one of the many reasons I love her.
It's because she's young and attractive. And they are envious and jealous of her.

Alterity
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2019, 10:07 pm

collectoritis wrote:
"You never know, Zombie George Michael might be a real hottie lol"

Not if hes wearing short shorts like in '84 :lol:

Would you prefer the white Speedo with the Jean jacket? XD

smudge wrote:
OK, I would have thought it was blatantly clear I wasn't being serious. I was in the mood to troll. How can you take it seriously if I say I want a man who looks like they did and has lots of money? How likely do you think it is I will get such a man who is a multimillionaire? Think about it. If it doesn't sound serious it likely is not.

Seemed obvious it was serious to me, but there are some women out there that are like that. So I guess some find it easier to assume you're one of them.

Likely or not if that's what you're fancying then dream on. That's what dreams are for :P

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2019, 2:06 am

smudge wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
smudge wrote:

Zero.

Then why you are not with him now? :lol:

StayFrosty
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2019, 12:11 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
smudge wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
smudge wrote:

Zero.

Then why you are not with him now? :lol:
She probably wasn't worth it.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2019, 12:16 pm

nick007 wrote:
StayFrosty wrote:
nick007 wrote:
MaxE wrote:

Because some people are d*cks litterally.