Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2019, 2:02 am

LoveNotHate wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
far right hate crimes

I seriously doubt any police agency categories their hate crimes based on political spectrum.

The anti-defamation league specifically collect this data

Police don't categorize crimes based on "left" and "right".

So, there is no such thing as "far right hate crimes".

I'm afraid sticking your head in the sand doesn't stop the evidence from being overwhelming that Trump's words contribute to far right hate crimes

https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-amer ... 52ez1.html

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2019, 10:27 am

cyberdad wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
far right hate crimes

I seriously doubt any police agency categories their hate crimes based on political spectrum.

The anti-defamation league specifically collect this data

Police don't categorize crimes based on "left" and "right".

So, there is no such thing as "far right hate crimes".

I'm afraid sticking your head in the sand doesn't stop the evidence from being overwhelming that Trump's words contribute to far right hate crimes

https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-amer ... 52ez1.html

Is that a police report?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2019, 10:21 pm

The research conducted by "extremism experts" in the University of California (UCLA) and University of Northern Texas have independently found a significant link between Trump's tweets/speeches and the action of people who support him like Crassius to act with violence.

As I said on numerous occasions (much like climate change) is the scientists data has more validity than the opinions of people who are sympathetic to Trump.

37 psychiatrists had collectively written about their concerns of Trump's mental state a couple of years ago that he is not mentally fit to take the office of POTUS. Unfortunately the majority of White Americans are willing to put a madman in the most powerful office in the world to punish their own country for 8 years of black presidency.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2019, 10:28 pm

cyberdad wrote:
The research conducted by "extremism experts" in the University of California (UCLA) and University of Northern Texas have independently found a significant link between Trump's tweets/speeches and the action of people who support him like Crassius to act with violence.

As I said on numerous occasions (much like climate change) is the scientists data has more validity than the opinions of people who are sympathetic to Trump.

37 psychiatrists had collectively written about their concerns of Trump's mental state a couple of years ago that he is not mentally fit to take the office of POTUS. Unfortunately the majority of White Americans are willing to put a madman in the most powerful office in the world to punish their own country for 8 years of black presidency.

A lot of your posts are like a steriotype or a parody of a left wing extremist American.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2019, 10:34 pm

I don’t feel most of “white America” thinks all that much about punishing anybody for the existence of a black President.

Many “white Americans” happen to dislike Trump. I certainly didn’t put him in the White House.

What put Trump in the White House was the incompetence of Hillary.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2019, 10:43 pm

I've said this before...White America made their choice but not against Hillary Clinton (that was irrelevant to my point)

They made their decision to choose Trump (with his openly racist rhetoric) against more suitably qualified republican candidates because white republicans were furious that a black man was leading their country for 8 straight years and they put their trust in a man who build walls to keep Mexicans out and ban muslims rather than in a republican leader who would fix the economy and create jobs.

That's what I call "cutting your own nose to spite your face"

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2019, 3:17 am

cyberdad wrote:

Ya know, I really need to come back and go active again here. Your posts are VERY entertaining. I'd say more, a lot more, but what I'd say would be against the rules.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2019, 3:43 am

Raptor wrote:
I'd say more, a lot more, but what I'd say would be against the rules.

Bring it on...