Page 11 of 35 [ 547 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 35  Next

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2019, 12:20 pm

Roboto wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Doesn't really sound like a will to me, just moving assets around and it's only speculation from what I can see. There's no way he killed himself, he wanted to live and freeze his brain and sperm.

It's definitely possible he killed himself.
It's definitely possible he was murdered.
Its looking like he killed himself,when someone signs a will two day before there death thats usually a sign of suicide.plus the multiple fractures in the neck also point toward suicide.If he was strangled only the hyoid bone would be broken

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2019, 2:14 pm

It was virtually impossible for him to hang himself in that cell. And people don't generally scream out and hell when they are trying to secretly hang themselves.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2019, 2:20 pm

Can someone actually scream while they are hanging?

Roboto
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Aug 2019, 3:40 pm

vermontsavant wrote:
Roboto wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Doesn't really sound like a will to me, just moving assets around and it's only speculation from what I can see. There's no way he killed himself, he wanted to live and freeze his brain and sperm.

Its looking like he killed himself,when someone signs a will two day before there death thats usually a sign of suicide.plus the multiple fractures in the neck also point toward suicide.If he was strangled only the hyoid bone would be broken

When someone is able to expose a group of incredibly powerful human beings there is a good chance they know they're going to be killed and would be eager to sign a will. The hypothesis that fewer bones would be broken when there is a hand's on altercation between two people seems odd.

It may be suicide, it may be homicide. We'll never know. Time to move on.
Sort of like it may be jet fuel and office fires that caused three skyscrapers to collapse from two planes or it might have been a demolition...

Moving on...

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2019, 8:37 am

if he was worried about being killed he would have signed a will when he was initialy put in custody not two days before he hangs himself

Roboto
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Aug 2019, 2:37 pm

vermontsavant wrote:
if he was worried about being killed he would have signed a will when he was initialy put in custody not two days before he hangs himself

Seems like reasonable speculation, but it is still just speculation. So many variables.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2019, 3:54 pm

EzraS wrote:
Can someone actually scream while they are hanging?

When it comes to be suicided there are no rules.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2019, 3:55 pm

Roboto wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
Roboto wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

When someone is able to expose a group of incredibly powerful human beings there is a good chance they know they're going to be killed and would be eager to sign a will. The hypothesis that fewer bones would be broken when there is a hand's on altercation between two people seems odd.

Sort of like it may be jet fuel and office fires that caused three skyscrapers to collapse from two planes or it might have been a demolition...

Moving on...

That's the same with 9/11 where a lot of disinfo gets out out. It's not interesting in what took the towers down, it's who took them down.

Roboto
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Aug 2019, 12:00 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Roboto wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
Roboto wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Moving on...

That's the same with 9/11 where a lot of disinfo gets out out. It's not interesting in what took the towers down, it's who took them down.

We’ll never get to the who until a larger percentage of people agree with the how. And the how actually still is pretty interesting from an engineering perspective. :)

Roboto
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Aug 2019, 12:02 pm

vermontsavant wrote:
Roboto wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

So, how come he “tried to kill himself on July 23” without a will? Also, I dug deeper today and the multiple broken bones points more toward homicide than suicide according to people who are above saying random things on the internet to support their own position.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2019, 12:25 pm

Roboto wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
Roboto wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

So, how come he “tried to kill himself on July 23” without a will? Also, I dug deeper today and the multiple broken bones points more toward homicide than suicide according to people who are above saying random things on the internet to support their own position.
you may be right,all I am saying is that everything I have read it appears to be suicide.every credible source backs suicide at this point but it is a weird suicide a homicide is possible

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2019, 12:55 pm

Roboto wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Roboto wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
Roboto wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Moving on...

We’ll never get to the who until a larger percentage of people agree with the how. And the how actually still is pretty interesting from an engineering perspective. :)

You've obviously not seen this film then.

If someone burned your house down you wouldn't want to know what fuel they used or how quickly it collapsed. You'd want to know who did it.

Roboto
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Aug 2019, 2:25 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Roboto wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Roboto wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
Roboto wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Moving on...

You've obviously not seen this film then.

If someone burned your house down you wouldn't want to know what fuel they used or how quickly it collapsed. You'd want to know who did it.

If I couldn't figure out who, then I would figure it how because that would eventually lead to who.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2019, 2:38 pm

But that film tells you who.

Roboto
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Aug 2019, 2:40 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
But that film tells you who.

Names?
I don't feel like watching. I'm sure it just lists some groups or something non-specific and don't feel like wasting my time. I went super deep into 9/11 for a couple of years. Stay slightly current on things through the 9/11 truth movement, but until actual real people are called out, this "I know who did it" attitude is annoying.

More public support is needed before you'll ever get a criminal trial of actual people and more public support will only be gained by discrediting the "how" as described by mass media and the 9/11 commission joke.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2019, 2:58 pm

Sounds like you wasted a lot of time chasing your tail in kook land where people argue about fires and holograms lol. I can't talk about the subject in detail on the forum cause I got suspended for it before. The film is there if you are interested.