Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

amygdala_0417
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

10 Aug 2019, 7:09 pm

Any thoughts on Jeffrey Epstein? I wonder if you can tell that he has any sign of mental problems, or antisocial traits and how...

I tried to find old videos of him speaking at conferences but did not succeed, please send me any video that might be useful for observing him.

I am fascinated to know what might lead him to be the horrible person he is, and as I have seen, there are lots of discussion about narcissism on this site, is he a covert narcissist? He definitely doesn't seem like a Trump type, nor a psychopath (I think psychopaths have a low blink rate).

I find the way he holds his mouth very interesting, but other than that I feel perplexed about him... From wikipedia I know he is a first child, and switched to science from art, also skipped two grades in high school. He seems pretty intelligent.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2019, 7:32 pm

he was sharp enough to be able to arrange his life as a sort of local king, or feudal lord. his employees had one big rule, they were not allowed to be seen by him at any time. they had to stay out of his sight. what kinda person does that? everything i've read about him suggests he was a psychopath with a genius level intelligence. also had a genius younger brother named mark. he seems an example of how power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2019, 7:35 pm

amygdala_0417 wrote:
Any thoughts on Jeffrey Epstein?
I think he's still dead.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2019, 7:47 pm

he's as dead as generalisimo franco

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2019, 7:51 pm

I'll just leave this here :twisted:

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2019, 7:54 pm

I don't believe he ever existed. I've never seen him, anyway.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2019, 8:03 pm

his victims likely will get no justice.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2019, 8:06 pm

auntblabby wrote:
his victims likely will get no justice.
Certainly not the justice they deserve. They likely feel the same way as the families of the victims of all those mass shootings where the shooters either offed themselves or committed suicide by cop. I feel sad for them. They deserve better.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.