Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Acteon25
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Aug 2019, 2:30 pm

This board member has issued me a warning saying that i’m promoting racism without any evidence. Is this allowed on here?

This is the message he has sent me. Check my posts, all I ever say is “I believe in freedom of speech”. It shows this website isn’t inclusive place for people with Autism.

Quote:
Good day

The content of your post indicate that you may be trolling, since you haven't made very many posts yet are broaching controversial subjects in order to get certain reactions. We can't allow threads promoting racism so please don't continue doing so. Nationalism is one thing but racism is quite another matter.

Enviro

Acteon25
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Aug 2019, 2:44 pm

I have received a reply:

Quote:
No, not because of remarks about freedom of speech but because of the following sentence which was reported:

"I also believe at least 70% of the population of all countries should be made-up of the original people who formed the nation."

This "quote system" type of remark is racist speech. Most of the rest of your post was OK. We're not trying to remove freedom of speech. But we have had people hear of late (could be NTs?) who have been trying to stoke fires and so we need to be vigilant and protect our members. Try to understand that believing in freedom of speech wasn't your only statement.

EZ

That means if I want Nigeria to stay 70% black Nigerian I am a racist.... what a messed up world.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2019, 3:03 pm

I personally believe everyone has a right to live in whichever country the want to. Regarding benefits systems. If you don't put in you don't get out. Simple.
While as the world was before easy transportation became available, For one race to exist in one country and another in another was how it was in general, but throughout the history of the world, people have always moved aroud a bit.

Acteon25
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Aug 2019, 3:12 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
I personally believe everyone has a right to live in whichever country the want to. Regarding benefits systems. If you don't put in you don't get out. Simple.
While as the world was before easy transportation became available, For one race to exist in one country and another in another was how it was in general, but throughout the history of the world, people have always moved aroud a bit.

Agreed. I don’t want 70% enforced. It’s just a preference. I don’t see why it’s so controversial.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

12 Aug 2019, 3:13 pm

a) This is not the right forum - please see "WrongPlanet discussion".

b) The comments in question are clear breaches of our rules, and the mod action taken was correct.

As a consequence of these two things, and because this thread is being used to further promote racism, I am locking this thread.