Page 1 of 4 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next


What is your astrology sign?
Virgo 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
Pisces 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
Leo 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
Libra 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Scorpio 9%  9%  [ 2 ]
Gemini 14%  14%  [ 3 ]
Taurus 18%  18%  [ 4 ]
Capricorn 14%  14%  [ 3 ]
Sagittarius 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Aquarius 9%  9%  [ 2 ]
Aries 9%  9%  [ 2 ]
Cancer 14%  14%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 22

Noam2353
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 15 Dec 2018
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 162
Location: Israel

12 Aug 2019, 10:16 pm

What is your astrology sign?


_________________
Being different is very normal.


Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 40,567
Location: Stendec

13 Aug 2019, 8:14 am

You left out "Ophiuchus, The Serpent Bearer", one of the 13 actual signs in the zodiac.


_________________
 
“I must acknowledge, once and for all, that the
purpose of diplomacy is to prolong a crisis.”

— Leonard Nimoy as Mr. Spock, in the Star Trek
episode "The Mark of Gideon" (ep. 3-16, 1969)


EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 23,682
Location: Twin Peaks

13 Aug 2019, 8:16 am

I do not remember.

Edit I looked it up. Leo



firemonkey
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 23 Mar 2015
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,178
Location: Calne,England

13 Aug 2019, 9:16 am

Capricorn and fire monkey .


_________________
Support mental health research
Please support mental health research
http://www.mentalhealthresearchuk.org.uk/
http://mcpin.org/
https://www.mqmentalhealth.org/


Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 133 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 47 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)


Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 40,567
Location: Stendec

13 Aug 2019, 10:04 am

Astrologers Incorrectly Claim the Following:

Capricorn: Dec. 23 to Jan. 21
Aquarius: Jan. 22 to Feb. 20
Pisces: Feb. 21 to Mar. 19
Aries: Mar. 20 to Apr. 20
Taurus: Apr. 21 to May 21
Gemini: May 22 to June 22
Cancer: Jun. 23 to Jul. 22
Leo: Jul. 23 to Aug. 22
Virgo: Aug. 23 to Sep. 22
Libra: Sep. 23 to Oct. 22
Scorpio: Oct. 23 to Nov. 22
Sagittarius: Nov. 23 to Dec. 22

Astronomers Correctly Claim the Following:

Capricorn: Jan. 20 to Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16 to Mar. 11
Pisces: Mar. 11 to Apr. 18
Aries: Apr. 18 to May 13
Taurus: May 13 to Jun. 21
Gemini: Jun. 21 to Jul. 20
Cancer: Jul. 20 to Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10 to Sep. 16
Virgo: Sep. 16 to Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30 to Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23 to Nov. 29
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29 to Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17 to Jan. 20

If you were born between Nov. 29 and Dec. 17, your sign is actually one you never saw in the newspaper -- you are an Ophiuchus -- a "Snake Bearer"! The ecliptic observably passes through the constellation of Ophiuchus after Scorpius. Astrologers completely ignore this one observable fact, and none of them can give a reasonable answer why without admitting that astrology has little (if anything) to do with the actual positions of the Earth and Sun relative to the zodiac.


_________________
 
“I must acknowledge, once and for all, that the
purpose of diplomacy is to prolong a crisis.”

— Leonard Nimoy as Mr. Spock, in the Star Trek
episode "The Mark of Gideon" (ep. 3-16, 1969)


Last edited by Fnord on 13 Aug 2019, 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Jun 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 35,718
Location: United Kingdom

13 Aug 2019, 10:44 am

I'm right on the borderline between Gemini and Cancer, and have been assigned to both at one time or another.


_________________
On a mountain range
I'm Doctor Strange


Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 40,567
Location: Stendec

13 Aug 2019, 10:46 am

DeepHour wrote:
I'm right on the borderline between Gemini and Cancer, and have been assigned to both at one time or another.
That's called "being on the cusp". But which zodiac -- Astrological or Astronomical?


_________________
 
“I must acknowledge, once and for all, that the
purpose of diplomacy is to prolong a crisis.”

— Leonard Nimoy as Mr. Spock, in the Star Trek
episode "The Mark of Gideon" (ep. 3-16, 1969)


DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Jun 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 35,718
Location: United Kingdom

13 Aug 2019, 11:09 am

Well, according to the information you've provided, I seem to be a Gemini by both the Astrological and Astronomical criteria. Come to think of it, I've been put in Gemini regularly in recent years, but I'm sure that as a child I was most frequently a Cancer.


_________________
On a mountain range
I'm Doctor Strange


Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 40,567
Location: Stendec

13 Aug 2019, 11:30 am

DeepHour wrote:
Well, according to the information you've provided, I seem to be a Gemini by both the Astrological and Astronomical criteria. Come to think of it, I've been put in Gemini regularly in recent years, but I'm sure that as a child I was most frequently a Cancer.
Well, if you were born under the sign of Gemini. then that "makes" you a Gemini. But if your personality is that of a Capricorn, then maybe astrology is not as accurate and reliable as the astrologers would have you believe.


_________________
 
“I must acknowledge, once and for all, that the
purpose of diplomacy is to prolong a crisis.”

— Leonard Nimoy as Mr. Spock, in the Star Trek
episode "The Mark of Gideon" (ep. 3-16, 1969)


Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 23 Feb 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 16,887
Location: Maidstone, UK

13 Aug 2019, 11:52 am

I'm Taurus.


_________________
Female
Aged 29
On antidepressants
Diagnosed with AS, ADHD and anxiety disorder


IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Nov 2017
Gender: Female
Posts: 26,071

13 Aug 2019, 11:55 am

DeepHour wrote:
I'm right on the borderline between Gemini and Cancer, and have been assigned to both at one time or another.


Me too! :P :wink:

I prefer Cancerian horoscopes, though. They always suit me better.
I recently heard that my moon is in Leo, whatever that means.



Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 40,567
Location: Stendec

13 Aug 2019, 12:16 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
I recently heard that my moon is in Leo, whatever that means.
It means to an observer on Earth, the Moon appears to be in the constellation of Leo.


_________________
 
“I must acknowledge, once and for all, that the
purpose of diplomacy is to prolong a crisis.”

— Leonard Nimoy as Mr. Spock, in the Star Trek
episode "The Mark of Gideon" (ep. 3-16, 1969)


martianprincess
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Jun 2019
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,292

13 Aug 2019, 12:23 pm

Fnord wrote:
Astrologers Incorrectly Claim the Following:

Capricorn: Dec. 23 to Jan. 21
Aquarius: Jan. 22 to Feb. 20
Pisces: Feb. 21 to Mar. 19
Aries: Mar. 20 to Apr. 20
Taurus: Apr. 21 to May 21
Gemini: May 22 to June 22
Cancer: Jun. 23 to Jul. 22
Leo: Jul. 23 to Aug. 22
Virgo: Aug. 23 to Sep. 22
Libra: Sep. 23 to Oct. 22
Scorpio: Oct. 23 to Nov. 22
Sagittarius: Nov. 23 to Dec. 22

Astronomers Correctly Claim the Following:

Capricorn: Jan. 20 to Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16 to Mar. 11
Pisces: Mar. 11 to Apr. 18
Aries: Apr. 18 to May 13
Taurus: May 13 to Jun. 21
Gemini: Jun. 21 to Jul. 20
Cancer: Jul. 20 to Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10 to Sep. 16
Virgo: Sep. 16 to Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30 to Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23 to Nov. 29
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29 to Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17 to Jan. 20

If you were born between Nov. 29 and Dec. 17, your sign is actually one you never saw in the newspaper -- you are an Ophiuchus -- a "Snake Bearer"! The ecliptic observably passes through the constellation of Ophiuchus after Scorpius. Astrologers completely ignore this one observable fact, and none of them can give a reasonable answer why without admitting that astrology has little (if anything) to do with the actual positions of the Earth and Sun relative to the zodiac.


So I'm actually an Aquarius... interesting. I'll have to read more about that.


_________________
The phone ping from a pillow fort in a corn maze
I don't have a horse in your war games
I don't even really like horses
I like wild orchids and neighbors with wide orbits


lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Jan 2010
Age: 45
Gender: Female
Posts: 9,346
Location: In a cuckoo clock

13 Aug 2019, 3:22 pm

Aquarius, the sign of the water bearer.

I have a thing for that song "Age of Aquarius" because of this. Also it's a totally far-out tune. :flower:



Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 40,567
Location: Stendec

13 Aug 2019, 4:46 pm

martianprincess wrote:
So I'm actually an Aquarius... interesting. I'll have to read more about that.
Any high-school textbook on Astronomy should tell you everything you need to know about all 88 constellations (only 13 of which are in the zodiac) and the stars that comprise them.


_________________
 
“I must acknowledge, once and for all, that the
purpose of diplomacy is to prolong a crisis.”

— Leonard Nimoy as Mr. Spock, in the Star Trek
episode "The Mark of Gideon" (ep. 3-16, 1969)