Question regarding Partial Shutdowns.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Near the trees and fields on a hill near the sea not far from beaches, harbours and castles on the Welsh coastline in the British Isles in the U.K. You know, that place next to Europe?.

13 Aug 2019, 5:27 pm

Often when I am walking and I feel a partial shutdown coming on, I find I have to concentrate on walking straight as if I don't, to others it may appear that I'm drunk. If I go deeper into it, then I look for somewhere to sit down or preferably lie down to wait to recover from it.
Has anyone else experienced this? I sometimes feel as if I'm drunk as well. (I rarely drink and if I do it is just a glass ow wine at Christmas or something like that. I have only been drunk twice in my life as far as I know and that wasn't very drunk... The last time was when I was helping haymaking and I was given a pint of cider when I got mixed up in my mind between cider and shandy, and I drank it rather quick. The bales of hay were going no where near the barn! I was soo annoyed with myself!)

Nydcat
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

14 Aug 2019, 9:20 am

I experience that. I always thought it was my vestibular sense going out of wack because I'm overstimulated. I usually end up lying somewhere closing my eyes and blocking my ears until the bad stops erupting from my soul.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Near the trees and fields on a hill near the sea not far from beaches, harbours and castles on the Welsh coastline in the British Isles in the U.K. You know, that place next to Europe?.

14 Aug 2019, 2:21 pm

I'm glad that its not just me. It is embarissing when it happens.