Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2020, 11:18 am

Santa Claus was extremely adept at complaining about the lack of salsa on his Doritos. But his reindeers had other ways to convince him to secure his objectives, in particular Rudolph, who once told him that strange sauces could be shipped from Svalbard via Viking chefs, who had obtained the secret recipes of the Japanese Emperor, after breaking into his vault hidden beneath the Imperial Stormtroopers, who all hated pizza, but were partial to a nice plate of nachos. After hearing this, Santa consulted his

NightMuse
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2020, 1:42 am

Santa Claus was extremely adept at complaining about the lack of salsa on his Doritos. But his reindeers had other ways to convince him to secure his objectives, in particular Rudolph, who once told him that strange sauces could be shipped from Svalbard via Viking chefs, who had obtained the secret recipes of the Japanese Emperor, after breaking into his vault hidden beneath the Imperial Stormtroopers, who all hated pizza, but were partial to a nice plate of nachos. After hearing this, Santa consulted his Swatch watch and perused the

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2020, 6:07 am

Santa Claus was extremely adept at complaining about the lack of salsa on his Doritos. But his reindeers had other ways to convince him to secure his objectives, in particular Rudolph, who once told him that strange sauces could be shipped from Svalbard via Viking chefs, who had obtained the secret recipes of the Japanese Emperor, after breaking into his vault hidden beneath the Imperial Stormtroopers, who all hated pizza, but were partial to a nice plate of nachos. After hearing this, Santa consulted his Swatch watch and perused the television viewing schedules, in case

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 4:16 pm

Santa Claus was extremely adept at complaining about the lack of salsa on his Doritos. But his reindeers had other ways to convince him to secure his objectives, in particular Rudolph, who once told him that strange sauces could be shipped from Svalbard via Viking chefs, who had obtained the secret recipes of the Japanese Emperor, after breaking into his vault hidden beneath the Imperial Stormtroopers, who all hated pizza, but were partial to a nice plate of nachos. After hearing this, Santa consulted his Swatch watch and perused the television viewing schedules, in case Barbra Streisand stole

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2021, 2:57 pm

Santa Claus was extremely adept at complaining about the lack of salsa on his Doritos. But his reindeers had other ways to convince him to secure his objectives, in particular Rudolph, who once told him that strange sauces could be shipped from Svalbard via Viking chefs, who had obtained the secret recipes of the Japanese Emperor, after breaking into his vault hidden beneath the Imperial Stormtroopers, who all hated pizza, but were partial to a nice plate of nachos. After hearing this, Santa consulted his Swatch watch and perused the television viewing schedules, in case Barbra Streisand stole out of the

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2021, 3:13 pm

Santa Claus was extremely adept at complaining about the lack of salsa on his Doritos. But his reindeers had other ways to convince him to secure his objectives, in particular Rudolph, who once told him that strange sauces could be shipped from Svalbard via Viking chefs, who had obtained the secret recipes of the Japanese Emperor, after breaking into his vault hidden beneath the Imperial Stormtroopers, who all hated pizza, but were partial to a nice plate of nachos. After hearing this, Santa consulted his Swatch watch and perused the television viewing schedules, in case Barbra Streisand stole out of the bulging sack he was holding

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2021, 3:25 pm

Urgh, I got my own thread messed up and mixed up with my three word story thread. Let me correct it and we can continue from here. Apologies:

Santa Claus was extremely adept at complaining about the lack of salsa on his Doritos. But his reindeers had other ways to convince him to secure his objectives, in particular Rudolph, who once told him that strange sauces could be shipped from Svalbard via Viking chefs, who had obtained the secret recipes of the Japanese Emperor, after breaking into his vault hidden beneath the Imperial Stormtroopers, who all hated pizza, but were partial to a nice plate of nachos. After hearing this, Santa consulted his Swatch watch and perused the television viewing schedules, in case Barbra Streisand stole from the