Page 3 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2019, 2:00 am

cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
I thought body shaming and fat shaming was supposed to be a bad thing. I wonder how judged and stigmatized some members feel reading these kinds of threads feel.

How ironic you should mention this....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2feHAcPvZY

pot...kettle....

So once again doing what has been objected to, is the defense for doing something. He/they do it so that makes it okay for those who call it offensive to do it.

Basically what you're saying with pot and kettle is that both do the same things.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2019, 2:06 am

auntblabby wrote:
his fans say he is healthy as a horse, but i can tell y'all from personal experience, that your health can be good UNTIL IT IS NOT. bad health tends to sneak up on one, and then cascade unless heroic measures are taken and even then it is a gamble. the orange menace is playing with fire by not taking better care of himself especially at his age when the body is far less tolerant of poor self-care than for a younger man. plus he is technically "commander-in-chief" thus should be held to a higher standard, NO MATTER HIS AGE.

How much did you complain about Obama's indulgence in cancer sticks? I am assuming with the attitude you are displaying, quite a lot. Right?