Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2019, 11:20 pm

I managed to roll a 0 on a stealth check in D&D today.
I made my little Minotaur with the intent of trying to keep him ALIVE.
I almost got him killed his first session and now he's kinda sorta possessed.

My DM called him lawful stupid.
The normally most chaos player in the group who with me generally derails the story, played smart this time.
And the most smart playing player normally JUMPED OFF A BUILDING and landed on some solders who arrested him for jumping on him.

Suspected; PTSD (Treated, as my counselor did notice), possible PCOS, PMDD, Learning disabilities (Sure of it, unknown what they are), possibly something wrong with immune system (Sick about as much as I'm not) Possible EDS- hyper mobility type (Will be getting tested, suggested by doctor) dysautonomia

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2019, 7:48 am

ME: "That fool fell on me!"
DM: "You're wearing plate armor. Don't worry about it."
ME: "How much damage can he do if I wield him like a club?"
DM: "Hmm ... about two dee-six, I think."
ME: "Okay, here's the deal. I get two attacks per round, in the following order: Sword, fool, sword, fool, sword, fool..."
DM: "Do you have the dual-weapon skill?"
ME: "Of course!"
DM: "Then minus two on the off-hand, which I assume is holding the fool ... ?"

By the end of the session, the player of the "fool" had to roll up a new character.

:twisted:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2019, 11:21 am

Fnord wrote:
ME: "That fool fell on me!"
DM: "You're wearing plate armor. Don't worry about it."
ME: "How much damage can he do if I wield him like a club?"
DM: "Hmm ... about two dee-six, I think."
ME: "Okay, here's the deal. I get two attacks per round, in the following order: Sword, fool, sword, fool, sword, fool..."
DM: "Do you have the dual-weapon skill?"
ME: "Of course!"
DM: "Then minus two on the off-hand, which I assume is holding the fool ... ?"

By the end of the session, the player of the "fool" had to roll up a new character.

:twisted:

:lol:

Suspected; PTSD (Treated, as my counselor did notice), possible PCOS, PMDD, Learning disabilities (Sure of it, unknown what they are), possibly something wrong with immune system (Sick about as much as I'm not) Possible EDS- hyper mobility type (Will be getting tested, suggested by doctor) dysautonomia