ESTP 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
ESFP 2%  2%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 127

Skjald
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 Sep 2021, 10:13 am

INTJ

“The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.”
- Mikhail Bakunin

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2021, 10:23 pm

A strong INTJ preference.

On the MBTI-G test the S & J preferences were "clear", the I & T were "very clear".

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 4:36 am

I test as an INFP, but I'm really more of an ENTP, I'm not sure why the test results are slightly skewed that way.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 10:06 pm

dragonsanddemons wrote:
These days I'm more Sensing than I used to be, I used to be close to the edge of N/S and come out as either one depending on my mood, but now I think I'm firmly S. I still can come out as T or F depending on my mood when I take the test, but I always come out as strongly Judging and as Introverted as it's possible to score. So I guess I'm between ISTJ and ISFJ.

I did one again today, got my usual 100% I, close on N/S and F/T, strong J. Marginally ISFJ this time.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2021, 10:25 am

INTJ

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2021, 5:59 am

ENTJ with ENFJ tendencies.

warrier120
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2021, 10:18 pm

After testing myself over and over again, I’ve come to the conclusion that the two types I tend to fall under the most are INTP and INTJ. I have tendencies of both types, after all.

EdCase

09 Sep 2021, 5:14 am

When I was younger I'd always test INTJ. As I got older sometimes I'd test as INTP.

I wonder how much age, experience and whatnot changes the personality.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2021, 8:53 am

Isfj but somehow feels wrong.

kuze
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

09 Sep 2021, 9:25 am

INFJ

skcuf
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

09 Sep 2021, 12:01 pm

This has changed as I’ve gotten older. I was INTJ when I was younger, probably until early 20s. When I was mid 20s I apparently shifted to INTP. I just took the text again and I’m ISTP. I always would teeter between J and P…probably relating to how much interaction and frustration I have with other people at the time.

This is the first time I’ve made the switch to S from N. I assume it’s because as I’ve aged and gained experience I can tackle a lot more issues and no longer need to guess what I should be doing. Same thing with the consistency of P. I’ve trained myself to put any failures of projects on myself and try to figure out what I could’ve done to make everything and everyone more effective.

I don’t think I’ve ever been below 75% on I or T. I hate other people and talking to me about your emotions just frustrates me. I’ve got my own s**t to deal with. I don’t need you unloading your garbage problems on me.

Erewhon
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2021, 10:14 am

I have to immigrate to Norway or Finland :D
Or Belarus :?

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2021, 10:35 am

INTP

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

Erewhon
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2021, 2:43 am

The picture below i posted already somewhere else on this forum, but i have make a little view about it in my own words.

"1q743…”)//9817kjha9h2"

It doesn't really surprise me that i'm in the lower regions. But the fact that i apparently have sunk deeper than deep and am on the seabed of the ocean exceeds my wildest expectations. At a depth of about 11 kilometers in the Mariana Trench, east of the Philippines and south of Japan, i spend my life. It is pitch and pitch dark there, the pressure on such a deep one is enormous, no wonder my mind has turned inward. The life of an INTP is not a bed of roses, no, it is about the seabed, in the midst of the microscopic tardigrades that also need the pressure of the water to be able to live at all. What surprises me in the image is that the outsider (with an o and not an a) is above sea level, a few meters from the mainstream mob. It is not a coincidence, that I have always had a fascination for a submarine is not a coincidence, or with a very long snorkel to peek at what is happening far above my environment. In a metaphorical sense, the picture fits nicely, at least as far as my point of view is concerned. Just imagine if I had to vegetate completely in the bright light, no, give my share to the ESFJ, the ESTJ, or another personality starting with E, no snoopers is the motto of an INTP-er. I say INTP, but i still seem to have an alter ego. A 1q743…”)//9817kjha9h2 the money-hungry people of Myers and Briggs have attributed to me. That i am evolution-horribly lazy by nature is also clearly visible in the picture, the lame branch in me does not have to do anything but do nothing, and by doing nothing i automatically end up somewhere on a deep seabed in one of the oceans that the planet is rich. Actually, i'm a mountaineer, but in reverse.

WeirdMetronome
Raven
Raven

31 Oct 2021, 4:23 am

Just took the test and it says I'm ISTJ-T.

Dunno what any of this means, mind you. :P Most of the questions I found annoying because my answer was usually "it depends" lol. I don't like these types of quizzes much.

EDIT: After reading the description of ISTJ, I disagree with it completely haha. It doesn't sound like me at all. :lol:

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2021, 4:40 am

WeirdMetronome wrote:
Just took the test and it says I'm ISTJ-T.

Dunno what any of this means, mind you. :P Most of the questions I found annoying because my answer was usually "it depends" lol. I don't like these types of quizzes much.

EDIT: After reading the description of ISTJ, I disagree with it completely haha. It doesn't sound like me at all. :lol:

Quote:
A Logistician (ISTJ) is someone with the Introverted, Observant, Thinking, and Judging personality traits. These people tend to be reserved yet willful, with a rational outlook on life. They compose their actions carefully and carry them out with methodical purpose.

I think the Turbulent part means you're more emotional undisciplined, unstable, maybe even lazy and passive.

The test never lies. :nerdy:

If you don't think it fits, then it's human error.

I think you might be in denial. it's time to embrace your ISTJ'ness. :)

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)