ESFP 2%  2%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 127

WeirdMetronome
Raven
Raven

31 Oct 2021, 12:52 pm

theprisoner wrote:

Quote:
A Logistician (ISTJ) is someone with the Introverted, Observant, Thinking, and Judging personality traits. These people tend to be reserved yet willful, with a rational outlook on life. They compose their actions carefully and carry them out with methodical purpose.

I think the Turbulent part means you're more emotional undisciplined, unstable, maybe even lazy and passive.

The test never lies. :nerdy:

If you don't think it fits, then it's human error.

I think you might be in denial. it's time to embrace your ISTJ'ness. :)

:lol:

Well I took the test again and avoided picking the neutral option on any question this time around and I got ISTP-T so now I'm even more confused. :P

I don't really feel like any description I can 100% relate to. There are elements from each that I could agree with to some extent. Perhaps this just proves that people are more complex than what can be summed up from a personality test on the internet. :P

Erewhon
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2021, 3:39 am

WeirdMetronome wrote:
Just took the test and it says I'm ISTJ-T.

Dunno what any of this means, mind you. :P Most of the questions I found annoying because my answer was usually "it depends" lol. I don't like these types of quizzes much.

EDIT: After reading the description of ISTJ, I disagree with it completely haha. It doesn't sound like me at all. :lol:

Very wise that you disagree the results. For me this test is just fun.
Every time i do the test i become the same result, but that have more to do with my memory.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2021, 10:02 am

My mom is isfj the most common type, i'm intp, the 2nd to rarest type. I expected this. I suspect most of my family are probably isfj or esfj. 'common plebs'

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

Erewhon
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2021, 2:22 am

Strange INTP in the picture. Don't recognize me in it at all, because I have a great aversion to beards and a large head of hair on my head. There are exceptions, Charles Darwin's charismatic beard fascinates me dearly.

Jon81
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Dec 2021, 7:58 am

INFP, according to the test at least. I have such a hard time answering questions like that. Way to often I just pick the middle answer, which I think is pointless. And many times I don't really know the answer. Bogus test. A bit surprised I ended up with the 3rd most common type for users here on WP.

Diagnosed with ADHD 2022

Fraser_S
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

06 Dec 2021, 8:12 am

INTP, although the P is quite interchangeable with J with me being on neither extreme, which I imagine is the case for a lot of aspies.

rse92
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2021, 10:31 am

ISTP. I have taken the test three times -- once for my law partnership, once for a therapist, and once unofficially with my first wife. Same result every time.

GhostBoy_Kas
Butterfly
Butterfly

06 Dec 2021, 10:34 am

Mostly INTP, though once in a blue moon I get INTJ

fiber bundle
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Dec 2021, 8:49 pm

Fraser_S wrote:
INTP, although the P is quite interchangeable with J with me being on neither extreme, which I imagine is the case for a lot of aspies.

I am very J and very P.
I wouldn't give too much credibility to an artificial categorization composed of false dichotomies for which predictive claims of the supposed basis in reality have been falsified.

Perhaps the model can be a useful fiction to some, but it's still a fiction.

Erewhon
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2021, 1:12 am

I was shocked by my mess. The great thing about my mess is that i don't experience it as a mess, but as a fragmented order. I don't have free will, but if i had the choice to go for the tidy version, I don't think i would choose that. That tightly measured tidiness makes me nervous, and thus would be a negative source of my sense of spiritual freedom.

Erewhon
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2022, 1:14 am

The image below shows that INTP is the most unhappy.
Wel, since the last 10 years i use anti-psychotica medicine i feel fine.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2022, 1:37 am

Edna3362 wrote:
Edna3362 wrote:
IXXX-X. :lol:

The only thing that was just clear and consistent was that I'm an ambivert who just so happened to be lean towards introversion as far as 60-40.
As opposed to the rest of the traits, which goes with 50-50 or inconsistently swing between 60-40 leaning either traits.

Still.
Still.
"STILL".. :lol:

Another 2 years later...
Out of things that had to be consistent and it had to be swinging between 5 pairs of type traits.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

Udinaas
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2022, 8:59 pm

Erewhon wrote:
Strange INTP in the picture. Don't recognize me in it at all, because I have a great aversion to beards and a large head of hair on my head. There are exceptions, Charles Darwin's charismatic beard fascinates me dearly.

As usual,I recognize myself in both the INTJ and INTP. The latter is indistinguishable from me when I wake up in the morning.

Magicklore
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Jan 2022, 1:38 am

I'm an infp, gave me a giggle to see none of the extrovert options break 3% godspeed to yall

Erewhon
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2022, 1:47 am

The image below ends with the words ? "Don't be like INTP"
These words may sound negative to the INTP to the neurotypic masses.
To the INTP itself it sounds positive, at least let me speak for myself, to me it sounds very positive.
I myself would like to change those last words to "Don't be like me :!: " :mrgreen:

Lizbeth Ann

19 Jul 2022, 10:44 am

[quote="Erewhon"]The image below ends with the words ? "Don't be like INTP"
These words may sound negative to the INTP to the neurotypic masses.
To the INTP itself it sounds positive, at least let me speak for myself, to me it sounds very positive.
I myself would like to change those last words to "Don't be like me :!: " :mrgreen: [quote="Erewhon"]

I can second your positive view. Also, INTP's (at least true for me) I can create the best systems all the while remaining creative. I wouldn't change my personality for any other.

Last edited by Lizbeth Ann on 19 Jul 2022, 11:07 am, edited 2 times in total.