Page 8 of 8 [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

SharonB
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2019, 6:37 pm

Following this a touch, not in full, but even that touch: yowsers!! !! (a childish response to a very adult situation)

Wishing you safety and wellness.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2019, 10:26 pm

cberg wrote:
It's not actually pointless, :lol: - that's just what this female bigot made me think.

Yes ...... ! Defo. Me thinks the victim is awaken .
Now , it gets harder to digest , (my next thoughts very possibly ,) Do not make excuses for her, like psychotic break , police will ask you if your are the psychological professional ? And your not . Or try to cast blame. Deal with only facts . Not your opinions ,What she has done or said are facts . You are not in a battle , if you have realized , what she is doing , to you , with you , Do not threaten ever,
Do not give away , any defensive strategys . You may employ . Still feeding into her control , do not counter bully a bully . If you are in any kind of position to extricate yourself from this situation . Please do . Con: boyfriend being more sympathetic ? A smart bully will try to employ others . In their efforts .
And possibly use them to get possible info on your strategy , due to your venting frustration to anyone involved to justify your anger ..Cause, of course , they CAN relate . If boyfriend happily smoked your weed with this woman ,
Whom is he going to be grateful to ? Whom does he get Enjoyment from on a carnal level . Knowing this ? Whom are his loyalties too? Whom will he share his info with ? And you think your telling him your potential , actions against her , will get back to her .... very possibly , and she will then use that info to use , to twist the information , if she is corner by authorities , or caught herself in legal action.

But as i said , i do not know you and all this just becomes conjecture . From
My being a outsider . Have lived though what your describing repeatedly .
Good night good luck. :roll:

where ever you go ,there you are

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2019, 12:11 am

I think I have a handle on things, but if that's a false pretense I'll find out pretty soon & revise some plans.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen: