Far Right Occult Underground ethnic cleansing

Page 2 of 2 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2019, 1:50 am

Avoiding any effort to question the OP's mental state, I will say this - - if true about right wing extremists and occultists getting together, this would hardly be the first time as the Nazi party in Germany had had close relations with the Thule Group, which had predated the Nazis with their racial occultism. In fact Heinrich Himmler and much of the SS, and Rudolph Hess were deep into occultism. Hitler let them have their fun, but was personally embarrassed by it.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2019, 12:00 am

madbutnotmad wrote:
Also in the 80s, a local family were caught after haven killed hundreds of domestic animals after torturing in ritual magic abuse. This case was also in the national papers during that time.

If it was in the papers, then you can name their names. Tell us who/what you are talking about, so we can look this up.

As for the rest of your allegations: If you can prove them, put your evidence together, names and all, with emphasis on both the criminal aspect and the neo-Nazi aspect (but NOT the occult aspect, which isn't a crime), and send it anonymously to various "antifa" activist groups in the U.K.

I would then suggest that you move to some less dangerous place.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2019, 12:23 am

red_doghubb wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
red_doghubb wrote:
"Steak through the heart. if necessary."

"By the way, communicating a threat to commit murder is a Capital offense in most countries, including the U.K. Do you really want the authorities to see what you have been posting?"

Lucky for him, then, that it'd be almost impossible to kill someone with a steak.

You COULD beat someone to death with a frozen leg of lamb.

And then cook it up, and then...eat the murder weapon! :lol:

That would be baaaaaaaaad

alfred hitchcock.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2019, 3:10 am

auntblabby wrote:
red_doghubb wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
red_doghubb wrote:

"By the way, communicating a threat to commit murder is a Capital offense in most countries, including the U.K. Do you really want the authorities to see what you have been posting?"

Lucky for him, then, that it'd be almost impossible to kill someone with a steak.

alfred hitchcock.

Must be. :D
Mom told me that scenario (the perp eating the evidence before the cops could find it)from seeing it in some movie.
Prolly was Hitchcock.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2019, 3:57 am

naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
red_doghubb wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
red_doghubb wrote:

alfred hitchcock.

Mom told me that scenario (the perp eating the evidence before the cops could find it)from seeing it in some movie.
Prolly was Hitchcock.

"alfred hitchcock presents" episode "lamb to the slaughter" - where some woman murders her hubby, and she serves the inspectors on the case a leg of lamb that, when it was frozen, was the murder weapon. one of the inspectors said "for all we know, it [the murder weapon] might well be under our very noses."
https://the.hitchcock.zone/wiki/Alfred_ ... _Slaughter

DeepBlueSouth
Toucan
Toucan

06 Sep 2019, 5:23 am

I currently reside in a cradle of white nationalism that I affectionately refer to as 'the armpit of Georgia'. I was born and raised in New Orleans, Louisiana and moved up here, to be inland, about nine months after Katrina. For years, I was targeted for standing out from the crowd. In my hometown, I was another face in the crowd. By now, the Chattanooga, Tennessee metro area reminds me of an old Japanese saying: 'the nail that sticks out gets hammered'. I was targeted and harassed by local police for years, especially when I worked for the local Democratic Party. These locals are nuts. I have personally been acquainted with two grand wizards of two different versions of the KKK. Who knew there was one that wasn't affiliated with Nathan Bedford Forrest, and the other that he founded requires direct relation to European nobility? Funnily enough, the Ayrian brotherhood hates them both. I have never tried to hide the fact that I'm Creole/mixed race to locals either, which never made it any easier. Being a targeted individiual for years exaserberated my existing PTSD, not to mention gave me a legnthy arrest record (no convictions). However, the area was so small, I heard things about everyone else. So I finally had enough interesting stories about local police and government corruption to do something about it. When I share stories about the local Magistrate Judge and District Attorney prosecutor's cocaine habit, the Dade County police's ties to illegal scrap metal sales, meth, perscription drug, and moonshine rings, and the Sheriff's interests in unlicensed gun running... even I thought that I sounded nuts. But the FBI didn't, once I gave them names, photos, addresses. What times shipments happened. What citizens helped them out. The illegal scrap metal ring went all the way up to former governor Nathan Deal. I didn't know that at the time, but the Atlanta Constitution Journal did a story about it right before his narrow reelection. The Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms bureau wasn't laughing either. I didn't keep my reporting the crimes a secret, and made sure everyone around here knows that I do not work in politics anymore, and plan to move away. The last time I pulled up to a roadblock, there was no third degree, no insinuations, no threats. Just, 'good evening mister Fitzgerald, drive safe'.

My advice to my brother in Jersey, UK.... DON'T PANIC. Keep tabs on your property. I knew that my home had been broken into without forced entry after my wallet and keys 'disappeared' after one of many arrests. I changed my locks. I stopped shopping in the local town, stopped going to local restaurants and events. Just keep your head. Banannas and yogurt bind, and vitamins replentish nutrients. Try cooking meals at home and putting tape with a date in your handwriting around a lid so that you know it isn't being opened. Avoid local places and people which make you uncomfortable. Try to find non-right wingers and other like minds who make you feel safe. Maybe hang out at the library or a public park where peaceful, quiet folk congregate. Do things which you enjoy when alone. Instead of worrying about what you can't change, take in some music or comedy on TV or a fun movie. If there is a crime which you know of, report it to federal authority only when you have concrete evidence of it. Avoid news and social media about Brazil, donald trumpster, etc. Take care of yourself. Get proper rest, eat well, relax, meditate or pray. If you have a way, work towards relocating. It changes one's outlook on life to reside in an area where they feel as if they belong. I don't belong in the bible belt. I belong in Portland, Oregon apparently. Just try to be you, and let others be them. Best of luck.

“Politics is the art of controlling your environment.”
― Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2019, 5:29 am

i never could figure out why a religion ostensibly based on love [agape] is so chock-full of meanies?

DeepBlueSouth
Toucan
Toucan

06 Sep 2019, 5:46 am

auntblabby wrote:
i never could figure out why a religion ostensibly based on love [agape] is so chock-full of meanies?

Right? I was raised Catholic, and they describe the stories about Mary's virgin birth, and Jesus' ressurection as 'The Mysteries'.... Well the amount of hateful, misogynistic, xenophobic, racist Christians seems to me to be the biggest mystery of all.

― Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2019, 6:00 am

DeepBlueSouth wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Right? I was raised Catholic, and they describe the stories about Mary's virgin birth, and Jesus' ressurection as 'The Mysteries'.... Well the amount of hateful, misogynistic, xenophobic, racist Christians seems to me to be the biggest mystery of all.

reminds me of what Gandhi said about the subject ( "I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ).

SocOfAutism
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2019, 1:02 pm

I think some of the terms here are confusing to people. When you say “alt-right”, I, at least, am thinking of Internet guys who are into nationalism and memes and maybe not not much understanding/meaning any racist things they may be saying.

But then your details suggest that you mean real, hard-@ss Romper Stomper neo nazis like goose stepping and beating people up in the streets.

Annnd then you are also talking about Crowley animal torturer types as well.

Due to many years of reading I am familiar with all three times, but thankfully not in person. I do believe what you are saying.

I would not get involved in that stuff, even to help. The most I would suggest is to hand your information off to a local church that you are sure is wholesome and will take you seriously. The best you can hope for if you try to stop this stuff yourself is people will think you’re nuts. The worst is that bad people will notice you.

DeepBlueSouth
Toucan
Toucan

06 Sep 2019, 1:38 pm

auntblabby wrote:
reminds me of what Gandhi said about the subject ( "I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ).

One of my absolute favorite quotations of all time. Sums up some of my strongest feelings about faith and society.

DeepBlueSouth
Toucan
Toucan

06 Sep 2019, 2:06 pm

SocOfAutism wrote:
I think some of the terms here are confusing to people. When you say “alt-right”, I, at least, am thinking of Internet guys who are into nationalism and memes and maybe not not much understanding/meaning any racist things they may be saying.

But then your details suggest that you mean real, hard-@ss Romper Stomper neo nazis like goose stepping and beating people up in the streets.

Annnd then you are also talking about Crowley animal torturer types as well.

Well said. In my experience, even hardcore, extremist white supremacy in the American southeast takes many forms which do not necessary share agenda or even beliefs. I have been aquainted with people here who avow the misguided belief in 'pureblood' and genetic superiority, while most locals just sympathize with the failed confederate rebellion of our American civil war, Trump's flawed visions of society and civics, and simply prefer the company of white people (largely due to a lack of any local ethnic and cultural diversity, the US cencus literally pegs the county area as 99.97% Anglo-Saxon Prodestant or Evangelical).

Quote:
I would not get involved in that stuff, even to help. The most I would suggest is to hand your information off to a local church that you are sure is wholesome and will take you seriously. The best you can hope for if you try to stop this stuff yourself is people will think you’re nuts. The worst is that bad people will notice you.

Good advice. When I took my stand, it was an act of self preservation with documented concrete evidence. I had to go as far as working with the US postal service, as some of my letters and even many bills showed up opened or not at all. The regional Postmaster General in Nashville, Tennessee eventually informed me in writing that the local county postmaster was dismissed due to their investigation, and returned most of my missing mail, some letters and billing statements were years old by then.

If you can report dangerous fascist activity to ANTIFA, they will likely get involved. If you are safe from harm, maybe just let it alone.

― Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2019, 8:03 pm

auntblabby wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
red_doghubb wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
red_doghubb wrote:

alfred hitchcock.

Prolly was Hitchcock.

"alfred hitchcock presents" episode "lamb to the slaughter" - where some woman murders her hubby, and she serves the inspectors on the case a leg of lamb that, when it was frozen, was the murder weapon. one of the inspectors said "for all we know, it [the murder weapon] might well be under our very noses."
https://the.hitchcock.zone/wiki/Alfred_ ... _Slaughter

It was originally a short story,I never saw the Hitchcock version.