Tory Rebels To Be Thrown Out Of Party

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2019, 5:53 am

21 House Of Commons Tory members will be expelled from the Consevative Party after voting against Boris Johnson's Brexit plans in the HOC. The phrases for this. are apparently " deselected " and " losing the whip ". Among the 21 expellees are the longest-serving Commons member, Kenneth Clarke, who has been in for 49 years, and s Winston Churchill grandson, Nicolas Soames, who been an HOC Tory for a mere 37 years! 8O :x I didn't know that British political parties could do this - Obviously, they can :oops:.

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2019, 6:36 am

ASS-P wrote:
21 House Of Commons Tory members will be expelled from the Consevative Party after voting against Boris Johnson's Brexit plans in the HOC. The phrases for this. are apparently " deselected " and " losing the whip ". Among the 21 expellees are the longest-serving Commons member, Kenneth Clarke, who has been in for 49 years, and s Winston Churchill grandson, Nicolas Soames, who been an HOC Tory for a mere 37 years! 8O :x I didn't know that British political parties could do this - Obviously, they can :oops:.
I think Borris Johnson did this to asure there would be new elections