AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2019, 4:52 pm

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2019, 4:54 pm

Biden should probably be in a nursing home. If Democrats put him up they will lose again.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2019, 5:46 pm

Obviously Biden has watched that triple X spoof of the '16 debates on Hamster one too many times.

The one in which "Donald Hump" explained his idea for a "wall" with Mexico- a wall... with little holes at waist height, and the Bernie character asks if he can get "some of that glory hole action". And then Sanders gets ushered off stage while "Hump" and Hillary get it on.

HEY!

It aint MY fault that the whole level of political discourse just aint what it used to be. :lol:

Moretto
Raven
Raven

Location: 01 Oakes Vetoh Lemala, Zeydin Seetznin, Hanow, Cassonie

07 Sep 2019, 8:56 pm

totally cool and normal

the best thing he could possibly do for his campaign is drop out.

"You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read. It was books that taught me that the things that tormented me most were the very things that connected me with all the people who were alive, who had ever been alive." - Baldwin

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2019, 9:47 pm

Biden called it a "Freudian slip".

So, Biden's unconscious mind was thinking about "humping"?

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2019, 10:10 pm

LoveNotHate wrote:
Biden called it a "Freudian slip".

So, Biden's unconscious mind was thinking about "humping"?

More likely Biden was imagining Trump himself "humping" us (the American public).

Trump would probably say that that video proves his point: that Mexican chihuahua is a RAPIST!! !! !!

Moretto
Raven
Raven

Location: 01 Oakes Vetoh Lemala, Zeydin Seetznin, Hanow, Cassonie

07 Sep 2019, 10:12 pm

He means he wants to hump Trump.

Joe on Don sexy moment

"You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read. It was books that taught me that the things that tormented me most were the very things that connected me with all the people who were alive, who had ever been alive." - Baldwin

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2019, 10:33 pm

Democrat candidates going on and on about Trump instead of putting the focus on themselves and what they have to offer American voters is going to sabotage their campaign. They should have learned that lesson from Hillary.

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2019, 10:42 pm

EzraS wrote:
Democrat candidates going on and on about Trump instead of putting the focus on themselves and what they have to offer American voters is going to sabotage their campaign. They should have learned that lesson from Hillary.

They are saying what they have to offer American voters though. The messages seem to include:

Free healthcare for illegal aliens or whatever the term is.
Extreme gun control
Radical (ie in relation to how things are now) mandates and laws in regard to the environment.
Population control

You are correct though that all of the above as well as any other platform seem to be secondary to the prime directive and message of simply getting Trump out of office.