Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Greatshield17
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 Sep 2019, 2:08 pm

After wasting a lot of my adult life, I'm finally managing to get my act together. This year I'll be turning 29, and if my vocation is to the married life, I want to get married this year. As referred to above, I'm working on and am making some progress in getting my mental and interior life in order, but I also want to be physically fit for married life. So I want to ask for simple exercises I can do, both at home and in the gym that can help boost my virility.

Thanks.

Don't bother with me, I'm just a narrow-minded bigot who does nothing but "proselytize" not because I actually love the Faith, because no one loves the Faith, we're just "using it to justify our bigotry." If you see any thread by me on here that isn't "proselytizing," I can't explain that because that's obviously impossible; because again, all I've ever done on here is "proselytize."

WP is the 2nd worst forum site I have ever been on.

Justin101
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

12 Sep 2019, 6:57 am

Power lifting, deadlifts, bench press but most effectively

SQUATS!

After two months you'll be a bull.

:twisted:

Greatshield17
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Sep 2019, 2:39 pm

Okay, thanks.

Don't bother with me, I'm just a narrow-minded bigot who does nothing but "proselytize" not because I actually love the Faith, because no one loves the Faith, we're just "using it to justify our bigotry." If you see any thread by me on here that isn't "proselytizing," I can't explain that because that's obviously impossible; because again, all I've ever done on here is "proselytize."

WP is the 2nd worst forum site I have ever been on.