Eligible Odd-Bods: The DMV Area

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Zakatar
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2019, 11:04 pm

Building off the same concept as the Arizona thread created by unlikelysurface (and using some of the text from their post on that thread), This is the new regional dating thread for the DMV area, consisting of the District of Columbia (the Capital City of the USA) and its suburbs in the states of Maryland and Virginia.

This thread, being the first and so far only (that I know of) DC-based thread, is for EVERYONE who is interested; no filters are intended regarding gender, orientation, age (with the exception that everyone should be of legal dating age), ethnicity, lifestyle (monogamous vs polyamorous vs other) etc. It's also fine to post here looking for non-sexual relationships if that's what you are interested in.

Please try to mention all the usual dating-relevant parameters such as your age and what kind of people you are hoping to connect with, what kinds of relationship you are interested in, and it would probably be helpful if you at least narrow your location to whatever part of the DMV you occupy along with how far you are willing to travel to visit other people met here.

As with any online dating situation, please be very cautious about posting personally identifiable information. DO NOT POST DIRECT CONTACT INFORMATION IN THIS THREAD, because anybody on the internet will be able to view it and it will end up in databases that will persist forever and allow people to stalk or harass you. Instead, restrict personal details for private messages (PMs) with people whom you have talked with a bit and decided you want to meet.

This thread was created based on the model proposed in viewtopic.php?f=6&t=261033.

#palestinianlivesmatter

Zakatar
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2019, 11:06 pm

Might as well be the first in this thread since I created it. My name's Zachary, I'm 23 years old, and just recently finished university, where I majored in Geography. My interests include maps and traveling (hence my choice in major and career), music (both listening and writing/composing), singing, video games (mainly nintendo, and sandbox-y stuff like Minecraft), Pokemon GO, and just hanging out with friends. I care deeply about those I am close with, though I've never been in a relationship before, so I'd like to take things slowly at first.

I'm looking for someone who:
-is female
-has similar interests to me
-is close to my age, give or take a few years
-doesn't smoke
-is caring and compassionate

Since I don't use Facebook/Twiter/Instagram/Snapchat/etc., the best way of contacting me is by PM here on WP.

#palestinianlivesmatter