Why are so many young men going bald?

Page 2 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

22 Sep 2019, 11:34 pm

Both my grandpas were bald or had little hair in their older years. My dad is 66 & only has a little hair loss. I started losing my hair in my mid 20s. I'm trying various things to save it including using Rogaine & taking a couple meds. MBP is due to genetic sensitivity to DHT which is a byproduct of testosterone. The med Finasterside is approved for MBP cuz it stops testosterone from turning into DHT. It also goes by the brand names Propecia/Proscar. The med Avodart/Dutasteride works kinda the same as Finasterside but Avodart is not approved for MBP but some think it may be more potent than Finasterside. Meds that lower my testosterone can potentially help too(I'm on that med for other reasons as well thou). There's also lots of supplements claiming to help with hair loss which might could help some people who have vitamin deficiencies or other issues. I never heard of Juvenon jimmy but I'll do some research on it at some point. I'm 36 now & I lost a lot of hair but I still have a lot left. I would see about getting a hair transplant if I had the money to afford it. Maybe after I get a job & start paying off some of my debt.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition