Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2019, 3:24 pm

Grr! The damn social worker came and took my Sims toddler away. Why? Because the stupid nanny was too busy outside jumping in a puddle to attend a starving baby.

The Sims is supposed to be realistic. What's so realistic about a grown person neglecting children to jump in a puddle for hours?

Feel free to laugh though, as this is quite funny now. :lol:

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2019, 3:43 pm

Someone in my social skills group got their Sims' child taken away because the parents were too busy woohooing to take care of the kid.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2019, 2:49 pm

I know, right? It's annoying! :)

I remember when I was younger I was playing the Sims 2 before I started using cheats, and one of my Sims was really hungry, but every time I got him to go to the fridge and get some food, something distracted him enough to cancel the action, like an object obstructing his path or another Sim opening the fridge at the same time. Then the hungry Sim started to die and the grim reaper came and took him. I flew up in a rage and I got up and snapped one of my PC game cases in half to release the frustration. :lol:
I've still got the snapped case sitting on the shelf. :lol:

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2019, 12:30 am

Can't you make a prison in one of your homes to stick the social worker in?

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2019, 4:19 am

Noca wrote:
Can't you make a prison in one of your homes to stick the social worker in?

That doesn't work. The bastard is stubborn and invincible, and nothing will stop her stop her doing what she's got to do.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2019, 5:59 pm

And another thing I hate is when the parent or teen Sims 'dance together' with the child Sims. It's so f*****g annoying!! I hate the way the kid laughs when they do it. I actually wish I could jump into the game and break the kid's neck.

It's OK, the Sims are just animated android things on a computer game screen, so I feel no empathy for them. I love the game but I do sometimes hate some of the actual Sims, except for the cats and dogs.

I hate the toddlers as well. They're cute when you're creating them in create a family mode, but when you're actually playing a family in a home, the toddlers are just quite unrealistic in my opinion. I wish I could kill them but you can't because the God damn social worker comes.