Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Kodama
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

16 Sep 2019, 1:33 am

I have ADHD, PTSD, and am on the spectrum. I have extreme difficulty maintaining a job (the longest I've ever held was 6 months) and have always struggled with the education system. Things that I am interested in I am excellent at but so much of important things in life are not this. As I get older I am really stressing out about how I will live and support myself.. I was informally diagnosed as ASD by a therapist around 2 years ago and my family does not take it seriously. They are on the borderline of cutting me off and I am really afraid I will be homeless. On top of that I was violently attacked a few months ago and received a very heavy concussion.. I now have headaches constantly, usually when I am stressed which is a lot of the time. And it certainly didn't help me focus better or more capable with people. I am at risk of getting kicked out of my college as a result and I am really scared for my future. How am I supposed to cope with this? Do any of you have similar problems and what do you do? Any suggestion would help...