Page 3 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Moretto
Raven
Raven

Location: 01 Oakes Vetoh Lemala, Zeydin Seetznin, Hanow, Cassonie

29 Sep 2019, 3:37 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
I get it, Don Dump isn't racist, sexist, or stupid at all. He is freakin' perfect. But our prime minister did something in the past that would offend skeleton Muricans today, and suddenly Canada is the Great Racist *White* North. :roll:

Humans make me sick. Please do not breathe on me, I do not wish to catch your stupidity germs.

Yeah I know. Whataboutism makes me sick to the stomach too, it's a practice only fit for those with double digit IQs.

CockneyRebel wrote:
The entire world probably thinks that all of us Canadians have a hobby of doing Blackface in our free time.

Nah

"You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read. It was books that taught me that the things that tormented me most were the very things that connected me with all the people who were alive, who had ever been alive." - Baldwin

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2019, 5:52 am

Once you've gone blackface you will never go back! :lol:

Apparently!

Its like an addiction with this guy. He just can't stop himself!

Maybe he should check into Betty Ford.

Or maybe he should study Marcel Marceau, and take up mime, and do some whiteface for a while instead. Kinda like methadone treatment for heroin addiction.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2019, 9:36 pm

So do you think Yolandi will be running for prime minister of South Africa in 40 years or avoiding it? Fatty Boom Boom looks like a promising start either way.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2019, 12:17 am

naturalplastic wrote:
Once you've gone blackface you will never go back! :lol:

Nope,
Not for me.
Getting a blow job from that guy would put soot all over my genitals. 8O

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2019, 10:45 am

So a leftist white man who wears blackface can get elected Prime Minister of Canada, but a conservative black man who wears blackface to mock the backfaced leftist white man gets ejected from a student meeting.

Black conservative removed from meeting over Justin Trudeau blackface costume

-A Colorado State University student government leader, who is black, was removed from a recent meeting over his blackface costume.

-The student government leader dressed up as Justin Trudeau in blackface to start a discussion.

-He said this is just the latest example of him being singled out for being a black conservative.

A black Colorado State University student government member was asked to leave a meeting the day before Halloween because he showed up dressed as Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in blackface. The costume depicted the Canadian Prime Minister who was recently re-elected after old photos surfaced earlier this year showing him dressed in blackface.

The incident came just one year after photos surfaced showing Virginia Democrat Gov. Ralph Northam in blackface.

"As you can see, I cannot take off my blackface so adding on another shade, in my opinion, doesn't change anything."
Koby Peters, a student government member from the CSU college of engineering, spoke exclusively with Campus Reform Managing Editor Jon Street about the incident. Peters said that other student government leaders voted to have him removed from the meeting without offering him the chance to respond. The leaders who told him to leave, he said, were of a variety of races, including white, black, and Hispanic.

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=13953

There Are Four Lights!