Page 10 of 10 [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,806
Location: Palestine

14 Oct 2019, 3:06 am

As I said Wikileaks has a 100% record. CNN is funded by the arms industry conmen. Academia always lies as does the military industrial complex tools. Scientists have different views or conclusions.


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 42,318
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

14 Oct 2019, 3:23 am

JohnPowell wrote:
As I said Wikileaks has a 100% record. CNN is funded by the arms industry conmen. Academia always lies as does the military industrial complex tools. Scientists have different views or conclusions.


Uh, huh. And Wikileaks isn't being employed by Russian intelligence.
If CNN is run by con men, why isn't Trump getting his share of the pie?
What evidence do you have that academia lies?
The military-industrial complex is run by the right, such as DeVoss' sack of sh*t brother.
Sure, scientists have different conclusions. And those denying climate change are on the payroll of big polluters.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,806
Location: Palestine

14 Oct 2019, 3:29 am

Academia lies us into every war and covers the war industry's tracks.
As i said, you should be ashamed of yourself for repeating intelligence agency conspiracy theories about Assange working for the Russians. He's exposed plenty of corruption in the Kremlin. The liberal establishment media is part of the MIC. I can't be bothered with your pathetic denial and ignorance.


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 42,318
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

14 Oct 2019, 3:36 am

JohnPowell wrote:
Academia lies us into every war and covers the war industry's tracks.
As i said, you should be ashamed of yourself for repeating intelligence agency conspiracy theories about Assange working for the Russians. He's exposed plenty of corruption in the Kremlin. The liberal establishment media is part of the MIC. I can't be bothered with your pathetic denial and ignorance.


And just when did Assange do that?
Academia lies about all wars, huh? I think it's more likely that you just don't like their conclusions.
Whatever about your liberal media bogeyman.
Hey, didn't you promise me that you weren't going to respond to my posts anymore?


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,806
Location: Palestine

14 Oct 2019, 3:43 am

Yes. Then stop f**king lying about Assange. I will not allow you to get away with it.


https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thegua ... leptocracy


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 42,318
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

14 Oct 2019, 4:01 am

JohnPowell wrote:
Yes. Then stop f**king lying about Assange. I will not allow you to get away with it.


https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thegua ... leptocracy


Okay, I stand corrected. But I was not lying as I had not known about any of that.
Is it proper to attribute any of this to Assange? He was held up in an embassy for years, wiping human sh*t on the walls, letting his cat sh*t where ever it liked, and making a nuisance of himself riding up and down the hallways on his skateboard, till he was carried out like so much furniture. When did he have the opportunity to run Wikileaks in recent years?


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,806
Location: Palestine

14 Oct 2019, 4:13 am

More f**king lies. Give it a REST! "Carried out like furniture". What a nasty piece of work you are. Go educate yourself of Wikileaks's history. I'm done. Absolutely disgusting.


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 42,318
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

14 Oct 2019, 4:16 am

JohnPowell wrote:
More f**king lies. Give it a REST! "Carried out like furniture". What a nasty piece of work you are. Go educate yourself of Wikileaks's history. I'm done. Absolutely disgusting.


We're done? You promise for real this time? :lol:


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer