Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2019, 12:07 pm

The British and political magazine The Spectator has published an article, " My Love-Hate relationship with Greta Thurnverg " by Mat Vaillancourt., himself an Aspue. The article is, as the title might suggest, mildly critical of her, though expressing fondness. The politically-oriented magazine has published other articles on Greta.before, apparently a bit less complimentary (O haven't read that much on Greta). I can't link, alas :) .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Last edited by envirozentinel on 21 Sep 2019, 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.: Corrected typos

Apuleius
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

23 Sep 2019, 7:42 pm

Here's a link to it.

This guy needs to face up to reality. His fellow right wingers are willing to take away Greta Thunberg's autonomy if it will shut her up, and take his with it. There's no room for him to be neutral here.