Page 9 of 11 [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2019, 10:52 am

I wonder if Rudy will be in deep doo-doo over this......

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2019, 11:13 am

This is... interesting.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2019, 11:20 am

This guy is Trump’s mouthpiece. What else is he going to say?

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2019, 11:23 am

https://www.thenation.com/article/ukrai ... democrats/

"Democratic leaders and media pundits are convinced that Trump extorted Ukraine by delaying military aid to compel an investigation into Biden. Their theory may prove correct, but the available evidence does not, as of now, make for a strong case. Trump had held up military aid to Ukraine by the time of his call with Zelensky, but if the public transcript is accurate, it did not come up during their conversation. According to The New York Times, Zelensky’s government did not learn that the military aid was frozen until more than one month later."

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2019, 11:26 am

And what is the military aid for? For the regime in Ukraine's benefit against Russia. Why did Trump give Russia's enemy money to fight Russia? :roll: To counter the fake claim that he is a tool of the Kremlin.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2019, 11:32 am

Presidents just shouldn’t use military aid to a country as a bargaining chip for a personal desire (i.e investigating Hunter Biden).

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2019, 11:44 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
This guy is Trump’s mouthpiece. What else is he going to say?

One thing I picked up on is he said Trump had already talked about whatever is supposed to be a big secret on Hannity.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2019, 7:03 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Defending a person's lies on top of lies just because they are tribal to a party is utterly pathetic.

I don't need a chill pill or to get laid. Stop defending f**king liars and stop making strawman arguments.

Said the pot to the kettle.

I'm supporting Tulsi Gabbard. I support no party. Literally everything you say is wrong. Maybe it's not me who needs pills.

Well, until you switch citizenship, your support means squat.

From the guy who pushed the Russiagate hoax for 3 years :lol: You don't seem to understand how the internet works. I can change people's minds (when they are open) and try to convince Americans to vote for her rather than any of the other terrible candidates.

How many minds have you changed on WP?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2019, 7:09 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
And what is the military aid for? For the regime in Ukraine's benefit against Russia. Why did Trump give Russia's enemy money to fight Russia? :roll: To counter the fake claim that he is a tool of the Kremlin.

It was congress that had allotted those funds to Ukraine. If it was up to Trump, we'd probably be sending aid to Russia.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2019, 8:50 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Defending a person's lies on top of lies just because they are tribal to a party is utterly pathetic.

I don't need a chill pill or to get laid. Stop defending f**king liars and stop making strawman arguments.

I'm supporting Tulsi Gabbard. I support no party. Literally everything you say is wrong. Maybe it's not me who needs pills.

From the guy who pushed the Russiagate hoax for 3 years :lol: You don't seem to understand how the internet works. I can change people's minds (when they are open) and try to convince Americans to vote for her rather than any of the other terrible candidates.

It's like you are basically trying to gatekeep because he isn't an American. Which is funny because a member who's like your best friend here who posts tons of stuff about American politics and candidates as if trying to be persuasive isn't an American either.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2019, 1:29 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

It's like you are basically trying to gatekeep because he isn't an American. Which is funny because a member who's like your best friend here who posts tons of stuff about American politics and candidates as if trying to be persuasive isn't an American either.

No, I'm just suggesting Powell isn't the mind changer he might believe himself to be. For the record, I certainly am no such thing, either.
I never said Powell or cyberdad weren't entitled to express their opinions, but just the same neither of them can take part in making the final choice in choosing the leaders of America.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2019, 1:57 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

No, I'm just suggesting Powell isn't the mind changer he might believe himself to be. For the record, I certainly am no such thing, either.
I never said Powell or cyberdad weren't entitled to express their opinions, but just the same neither of them can take part in making the final choice in choosing the leaders of America.

And yet you have gone along with the claim that Russsians posting to the internet significantly influenced American voters.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2019, 4:33 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

And yet you have gone along with the claim that Russsians posting to the internet significantly influenced American voters.

Yes, because they were NT intelligence professionals carrying out mind games meant to divide America for the hope of crippling our country's system of free government, and getting an easily manipulated, vain buffoon into the White House.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2019, 6:58 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Yes, because they were NT intelligence professionals carrying out mind games meant to divide America for the hope of crippling our country's system of free government, and getting an easily manipulated, vain buffoon into the White House.

So one has to be an NT intelligence professional to influence people on the internet.

How then did Powell influence me to look into Tulsi Gabbard which will end up in me likely voting for her if she is on the ballot?

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2019, 7:17 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

It was congress that had allotted those funds to Ukraine. If it was up to Trump, we'd probably be sending aid to Russia.

That's B.S again. Obama blocked it but Trump allowed it. And you STILL push the Russiagate hoax. So no, I would never change your mind especially as you've shown you still push a hoax even after it's been proven as a conspiracy theory and the whole thing fell apart. So get lost. I'm not debating this issue any longer as it's a waste of my time. I'll just be glad to gloat when it all falls apart and Trump gets relected. Cause the corrupted DNC would stop Tulsi.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2019, 7:20 am

He'll probably say I'm doing Putin's work or something. You have to worry about someone's well being when they continue to push a fairy tale hoax after it has fallen to pieces.