Page 8 of 11 [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2019, 9:30 am

LoveNotHate wrote:
We have the transcript of the call.

There was no pressure.

He never asked for help for is 2020 campaign.

He simply asked the president of Ukraine to look into Biden's suspicious activity of getting a prosecutor removed.

Now, maybe that's a crime.

We need an updated video of Judge N.

(I will search for it)

Way ahead of you: 8)

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2019, 9:35 am

This too:

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2019, 10:02 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
In order to know the "real truth," we would have to hear the call itself.

Nixon, during the Watergate mess, offered to give Congress the "transcripts" of the tapes which he made.

Turns out the "transcripts" didn't tell the whole story.

I agree if it was recorded. If not then it would seem a transcript would trump a third party hearsay account.
I think something to take into consideration is when the transcript was made. If can be shown it was made at the time of the call and there was no delay in delivering it, then it is most likely legitimate.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2019, 10:24 am

beneficii wrote:
This too:

It sounds to me like Judge Napolitano is basically saying the whistleblower's testimony is superfluous because it just echos what is in the transcript.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2019, 10:42 am

beneficii wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Not to be rude but you talking about disinformation after posting a TYT video is a tad ludicrous.

TYT does not spread disinformation. They are honest reporters. They have a slant, but they generally make sure to get the basic facts right, and if they do get it wrong, they will acknowledge and revise what they said. I have never seen them intentionally spread disinformation.

:lol: It pushed the Russiagate hoax for 3 years!! ! They must just be very f**king stupid then.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2019, 10:44 am

beneficii wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
beneficii wrote:
As for your assertion about the whistleblower accusation regarding Trump making a promise, can you provide a source showing exactly what you're talking about? Before I can argue with your point here, I need you to clarify exactly what you're talking about.

Well, I was just going off of the media.

However, here it is …

In the course of my official duties, I have received information from multiple U.S. Government officials that the President of the United States is using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election. This interference includes, among other things, pressuring a foreign country to investigate one of the President's main domestic political rivals. The President' s personal lawyer, Mr. Rudolph Giuliani, is a central figure in this effort. Attorney General Barr appears to be involved as well.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 773047002/

Nothing you wrote here mentions a "promise" or "offer" Trump made to the President of Ukraine in exchange for dirt on Biden, which is exactly what you referred to and what I was asking you to provide a source for. Don't waste my time playing games.

No YOU provide the source for this false claim. Do you actually learn anything? It's the Russiagate hoax all over. 'Derp derp dirt on Biden'. His crookery is public knowledge.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2019, 10:46 am

LoveNotHate wrote:
beneficii wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
beneficii wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
As I said, I followed the media reporting ..

We just discussed this on PPR

"President Donald Trump is accused of offering an unspecified “promise” to Ukraine’s leader if the post-Soviet state investigated Joe Biden’s son"
viewtopic.php?t=380747

Democrats even came out after Trump released the transcript, and said, "THE PROMISE WAS IMPLIED".

Let me guess. You haven't actually read the whistleblower complaint, have you? It's not that long.

You've made multiple posts about ME.

Why not just state what TRUMP did that was illegal, and why?

What Trump did was pressure the government of Ukraine to dig up dirt on his political opponent. By doing so, he solicited help for his 2020 campaign from a foreign government, which is a federal crime.

We have the transcript of the call.

There was no pressure.

He never asked for help for is 2020 campaign.

He simply asked the president of Ukraine to look into Biden's suspicious activity of getting a prosecutor removed.

Now, maybe that's a crime.

We need an updated video of Judge N.

(I will search for it)

The ELEPHANT in the room being Biden's crimes?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2019, 10:51 am

Well Judge Napolitano did mention Rudy Giuliani, so lets hear what he has to say about that.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2019, 10:52 am

I wonder if Rudy will be in deep doo-doo over this......

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2019, 11:13 am

This is... interesting.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2019, 11:20 am

This guy is Trump’s mouthpiece. What else is he going to say?

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2019, 11:23 am

https://www.thenation.com/article/ukrai ... democrats/

"Democratic leaders and media pundits are convinced that Trump extorted Ukraine by delaying military aid to compel an investigation into Biden. Their theory may prove correct, but the available evidence does not, as of now, make for a strong case. Trump had held up military aid to Ukraine by the time of his call with Zelensky, but if the public transcript is accurate, it did not come up during their conversation. According to The New York Times, Zelensky’s government did not learn that the military aid was frozen until more than one month later."

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2019, 11:26 am

And what is the military aid for? For the regime in Ukraine's benefit against Russia. Why did Trump give Russia's enemy money to fight Russia? :roll: To counter the fake claim that he is a tool of the Kremlin.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2019, 11:32 am

Presidents just shouldn’t use military aid to a country as a bargaining chip for a personal desire (i.e investigating Hunter Biden).

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2019, 11:44 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
This guy is Trump’s mouthpiece. What else is he going to say?

One thing I picked up on is he said Trump had already talked about whatever is supposed to be a big secret on Hannity.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2019, 7:03 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Defending a person's lies on top of lies just because they are tribal to a party is utterly pathetic.

I don't need a chill pill or to get laid. Stop defending f**king liars and stop making strawman arguments.

Said the pot to the kettle.

I'm supporting Tulsi Gabbard. I support no party. Literally everything you say is wrong. Maybe it's not me who needs pills.

Well, until you switch citizenship, your support means squat.

From the guy who pushed the Russiagate hoax for 3 years :lol: You don't seem to understand how the internet works. I can change people's minds (when they are open) and try to convince Americans to vote for her rather than any of the other terrible candidates.

How many minds have you changed on WP?