Page 11 of 11 [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2019, 5:58 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
But he did influence me and who knows who else, and who knows who all I and they might influence, creating a chain reaction. One should always plant seeds if one wants to get though to people. Something just might spout.

Even so, I doubt it's going to have the same result of a purposeful intelligence operation meant to bamboozle thousands if not millions.

People are easily bamboozled regarding a lot of things. Especially when they take things at face value.

Like believing a hoax conspiracy theory about magical Russians making people vote for Trump? :lol: It's cause some Democrat voters can't admit the party hates their own working class voters and then tells the working class they are just morons that fell for ads that weren't even about the election.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2019, 10:11 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Sadly, the Dems won't go after Trump for real crimes, like sending troops to aid Saudia Arabia, the most brutal regime in the ME.

It's just another smokescreen, like Russiagate, to distract the public from real issues, and the fact that Democrats suck.

As that many Republicans, being the biggest homophobes are also the biggest closet cases, literally do suck. :P :P

Uhhh...what?

Just commenting on how Republicans can and do really suck.

Yeah, alright. Both parties suck, right? Am I right? Come on, just say it once. "Democrats and Republicans suck!" You can do it, I know you can!

Probably right, but at least the Dems usually take my side and represent my interests, so they regularly get my vote.