Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Gabriel5455
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Sep 2019, 1:44 pm

Hello guys (sorry for my bad english, I'm new here and I'm brazilian) I'm very sad these days because I'm very alone :( and I don't found nobody to stay together. I don't know more what to do, I need some tips. Anyone can help me?? :D

CubsBullsBears
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2019, 1:23 am

Are you in any organized program where you're around a bunch of people, men and women? Any women your age at your job(if you have one)?

Tremolo
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Sep 2019, 2:35 am

Gabriel5455 wrote:
Hello guys (sorry for my bad english, I'm new here and I'm brazilian) I'm very sad these days because I'm very alone :( and I don't found nobody to stay together. I don't know more what to do, I need some tips. Anyone can help me?? :D

The specifics of advice I will give will depend on your circumstances. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you, how much money to you have to spend per week, and where do you live in Brazil? Rurally, in a small city, or a metropolis? What would you say is the best thing about you?

Tremolo
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Sep 2019, 2:36 am

Gabriel5455 wrote:

The suggestions I give will depend on your circumstances. If you don't mind me asking, how much money (roughly) do you have to spend on leisure per week, and where do you live in Brazil? Rurally, in a small city, or a metropolis? What would you say is your greatest asset?

Gabriel5455
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Sep 2019, 4:53 am

Yes, I'm 17 and in my school there's many girls but my shyness doesn't let me to say something. I think that I'll say wrong and I avoid this situation.

Gabriel5455
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Sep 2019, 5:17 am

Tremolo, I'm 17 and I live in big city Curitiba (capital of the state of the Paraná) and I live with my parents. Next year I intend to do Graphic Design and I'll work soon to save my money. I have savings account but I avoid to spend my money. I'm very creative person and I think that it's my best thing is my talent to draw.