Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Evacony
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Sep 2019, 12:35 pm

Actually, what is the best way to earn money online in your opinion?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2019, 12:37 pm

One of the worst ways is to post bait-and-switch topics.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

27 Sep 2019, 9:53 am

There's not a whole lot of things I'm capable of doing online that earn money. I've done little tasks on Microworkers before to earn alittle extra. I did things like click on adds, google searches, & sign up for email lists. You can also subscribe to various things on social media, write reviews, rate reviews, ect. The pay varies by tasks & some jobs only pay a few cents but others pay like a dollar or so. I spent a lot of time on there before I moved in with my current girlfriend cuz I was spending a lot of time on this forum & doing other things online anyways & I made like $75/$100 every month. https://www.microworkers.com/

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2019, 10:33 am

I used to try to earn money with my crafts when I was younger, but people would rather buy something made in a factory that uses child slave labor than something made completely by hand by a person who took a lot of time and effort to create it.

And selling your art and crafts online is even worse. People who find out how much it costs start begging you to practically give your items away, and when you refuse the insults and profanity is the equivalent of having acid thrown in your face.

So right now I'm not doing anything to earn extra money even though I need it more than ever. :(

Kategreen
Butterfly
Butterfly

29 Sep 2019, 4:15 am

I’m just a usual math teacher so my salary is not really enough that’s why I play poker or blackjack online to get some extra money every month. And you know math helps me to think about my play and the possibility to lose or to win . So people learn math and it will help you more to win rather than lose.

Jacosy
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

30 Sep 2019, 10:19 pm

Personally, I think one of the best way to earn money online is affiliate marketing. Also, there are plenty of other ways. For example, you can create own website, besides the internet is full of work-from-home.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2019, 12:55 am

I’m on two reward sites :D :D :heart: :heart: :heart: